They are used by both men and women. Who hasn’t used a knife in the last month?
- Laser Engraved Kershaw Knives will display your company logo forever. It’s great advertising.
- Everyone appreciates a pocket knife as a gift. No one ever throws away a good knife.
- Kershaw is an American company. Some of their knives are imported, and some are made in the USA.
- High quality stainless steel makes a good knife, and Kershaw uses the best.
- The perceived value of a Kershaw knife is higher than the actual cost of it.
The hottest company logo knives for trade show give-aways are the Maxam® Lockback Knives rsk274. The price of $1.99 is what attracts attention. Business owners buy them a second time and third time because they are real decent pocket knives. The perceived value is $5 to $10. The regular price is $3.44. So a $1.99 sale is a welcome bonus. The price includes a full-color imprint on the black handle. For the price of a decent ball point pen, your customers at the trade shows can have a real pocket knife instead.
Whoever throws away a pocket knife?
Gerber Knives can be professionally laser engraved with your company logo. Here are 3 top reasons to give engraved Gerber knives to your customers:
- Gerber is an American company, and makes some of their knives here, and imports some also.
- Since Joseph R. Gerber made the first knife in 1939, Gerber has quickly grown to be a household world among knife enthusiasts.
- Your company logo laser engraved on a Gerber knife will be around for a long time. Who ever throws away a good pocket knife?
- They keep introducing new designs, such as the popular tactical styles introduced in the last 20 years.
- Many of the knives are economical, and can be used as give-aways at trade shows.
You will be a Hero when you:
- Present USA-made Case Knives to the retirees after they gave at least 20 years of service.
- Give everyone a Buck knife at the annual banquet because of a perfect safety record.
- Hand out inexpensive Maxam knives to the prospects who visit your table at a trade show.
- Present your best customers with a Kutmaster steak knife set this Christmas, with your company logo laser engraved on each blade.
- Hand out your company logo knives when you are out prospecting for new clients, the type that may have a lifetime value of $10,000 or more.
Buck Knives have long been popular among Americans since 1902. Then someone decided to laser engrave a business logo on them, and created a useful promotional product. What year was that? Sometime between 1902 and 1950 I would guess. Today, Engraved Buck Knives have gained these powers:
- Making employees happy and more productive when their boss gives them one
with the company logo on it.
- Solidifying business relationships by giving a quality engraved Buck knife with a company logo.
- Creating a safer workforce. Buck knives are used as an incentive to use safe work methods in the shop. At the end of a safe year, everyone is rewarded with an engraved Buck knife safety award that boldly displays the company logo.
Imagine your company logo on a fruit knife, in your customers’ kitchens. Here are 5 reasons why a fruit knife can be the perfect gift:
- It will last forever, or almost forever, in the kitchen drawer.
- Your customer will remember who had the generosity to give it to them.
- It will make your customer happy every time they use it to decorate their table with geometric fruit designs.
- None of your competitors gave them a fruit knife. Your gift is unique.
- A fruit knife is one of a group of advertising methods that is really “appreciated”.
Here are 4 valuable tips:
- At trade shows, pass out inexpensive company logo knives to interested contacts. Is $2 or $10 too much to spend on a contact, if you stand to make thousands of dollars from them?
- Help cut down on injury time, by giving company logo knives as safety awards to your employees. Less “down time” will help your company profit.
- Build a better rapport with your best customers by giving them pocket knives with your Logo. This could bring you great rewards.
- Give company logo knives with your logo to all employees at your company Christmas party. Sharing your profitable year with a $50 Leatherman Tool is a tangible bonus that doesn’t cost you much.
Engraved Kershaw Knives are designed and marketed by an American Company that dates back to 1907. If you are thinking about ordering a batch with your corporate logo, here are some valuable tips:
- Shop for a reputable on-line knife distributor, like logo-knives.com.
- Have your art file ready in vector format. This would be an .ai or an .eps file. Sometimes pdf files are created as vector art. The knife distributor can help you on this.
- How many do you need? Since there is a minimum order, you will want to order
enough the first time, so you aren’t 1 or 2 knives short of your needs.
- Ask to see a virtual proof before the Kershaw knives are engraved.
- Personalization. Do you want some of the knives to be marked with the recipient’s name? If you are using these as awards, this adds meaning to the gift.
When your knives arrive, enjoy giving them out. You will be considered a hero.
- Engraved Buck Knives are designed and made by an American Company.
- They are covered by a “Buck Forever Warranty“
- Their brand name is recognizable all over the world.
- Your company logo, laser engraved on the blade, will last forever, just as the knife itself.
- They are great safety awards and service awards for employees.
- Our customers appreciate this form of advertising, when we give them a Buck knife.
- A Buck knife with our corporate logo leads to “word-of-mouth” advertising when shown to friends.
5 Quick Steps To Order Your Company Logo Knives In Time For Christmas
- Choose a reliable online pocket knife company that laser engraves knives, or offers other methods of imprinting.
- Email them your company logo. Vector art is the best art. If you have them, send .ai or .eps files. Sometimes .pdf or .psd files will work. If you don’t have any of those types, just send the highest resolution file that you have.
- Ask them for advice on the best location to imprint your logo.
- Pay by credit card securely online.
- Order TODAY to receive your business gift knives by Christmas.