3 Engraved Buck Knives that will surely delight your customers that are hunters are in stock. Buck has been making knives since 1902. And these are the most popular ones this time of year. You can get your company logo laser engraved on them. They are made out of the best stainless steel, and come sharpened, ready to be used. What better way to make your logo last forever.
To answer this question, we think these are the important points to consider:
- USA made.
- A company with a long history of success.
- A wide variety of styles, including traditional and tactical.
- Made out of the best stainless steel.
- A lifetime warranty.
The winner on all 5 points is Buck Knives. They make the best engraved pocket knives.
Buck Knives have long been popular among Americans since 1902. Then someone decided to laser engrave a business logo on them, and created a useful promotional product. What year was that? Sometime between 1902 and 1950 I would guess. Today, Engraved Buck Knives have gained these powers:
- Making employees happy and more productive when their boss gives them one
with the company logo on it.
- Solidifying business relationships by giving a quality engraved Buck knife with a company logo.
- Creating a safer workforce. Buck knives are used as an incentive to use safe work methods in the shop. At the end of a safe year, everyone is rewarded with an engraved Buck knife safety award that boldly displays the company logo.
Are you thinking about giving your employees a safety award? If you want to use engraved Buck Knives, here are 5 timely tips:
- Choose a high-end USA-made Buck knife. The Buck 110 Folding Hunter is a
- Pick a reputable on-line dealer in logo knives.
- Find your best version of your company logo. Vector art is needed for a superior job of engraving. A hi resolution jpg will work, but the dealer need
- Plan ahead. Knife engraving usually takes 2 weeks.
- Give out your safety awards at a dinner, or a special meeting. That makes the gift seem more valuable, and memorable.
- Engraved Buck Knives are designed and made by an American Company.
- They are covered by a “Buck Forever Warranty“
- Their brand name is recognizable all over the world.
- Your company logo, laser engraved on the blade, will last forever, just as the knife itself.
- They are great safety awards and service awards for employees.
- Our customers appreciate this form of advertising, when we give them a Buck knife.
- A Buck knife with our corporate logo leads to “word-of-mouth” advertising when shown to friends.
Why are Buck Knives so popular and successful? Why do corporate managers choose to give engraved Buck knives with their company logo to the employees as business gifts? Whey are Buck knives a favorite business gift to customers and clients? Here are 5 secrets to Buck’s popularity.
- Buck’s long history of success. Since 1902, Buck has been in the knife business.
- Making new designs based on the public’s needs. They went from a hunting knife, to pocket knives, and cool looking tactical knives.
- A focus on basic and new camouflage designs. Green and brown camo is good. Then they developed the orange camo design. I’ts still camo, but you can find it in a pile of leaves.
- Keeping old favorite designs, like the Buck Folding Hunter Lockback 110 knife. Why fix it, if it isn’t broken? That’s good advice.
- High quality stainless steel and handle materials. Without fail, you can always depend on the best quality from a Buck knife.
Are you thinking of ordering engraved Buck knives with your corporate logo and a tag line? Here are a few tips to help.
- Don’t settle for just lettering. And don’t settle for just logo engraving. Choose a company that can laser engrave your corporate logo AND lettering.
- Get your engraving done in the USA.
- Art file: Furnish your best high resolution art file. Better yet, furnish a vector art file. Vector art is the best art. Examples are .ai files and .eps files, with the art created, not pasted, in Adobe Illustrator. If you cannot furnish the best art, a reputable company can convert it for you, at a small fee.
- Speed. How long is the production time? Ask the company. 10 business days is average. 5 days is real good. If you have a deadline, some companies can meet your deadline.
- Service. Deal with an engraver that answers your questions promptly and accurately.
Here is the “Unbeatable Buck List”.
- All Buck knives can be laser engraved on the blades. This makes them valuable as high quality promotional products and business gifts.
- All have a lifetime “buck knife forever warranty“. They are warranted against defects in workmanship and material.
- They are made of the best stainless steel, and handle material.
- Most are made in the USA.
- They are America’s favorite knife. These Buck knives make the top of the popularity list:
Buck Knives have been around since 1902. The style of knife that you think of when you hear the word Buck is the model 110 Folding Hunter shown here. Or maybe you would think of the non-folding hunting knife like the Buck® Kalinga, also shown here. Either way, you will be surprised at what Buck came up with recently. The tide of popularity in knives has been going toward the tactical-looking knives. So the leaders at Buck didn’t want to miss the boat on this. They came up with some new models recently in the tactical area.
The 2 latest Engraved Buck Knives that will surprise you are the Buck® Black “Bones” and the Buck® Silver “Bones” Pocket Knives. Both are definitely tactical-looking. The handles are a structural framework that reduces weight and provides a good grip. The tanto style blade is real popular with the pocket knife lovers of today.
There are thousands of styles of engravable knives, pocket knives, in the world. Each one has its own personality. Collectors are always looking for the newest, latest, most unique pocket knives at all the gun and knife shows across the USA. Factors they look for are the color, material of the blade, shape and material of the scales (handles), and the mechanics of opening and closing them.
These are my choices of the top 3 most beautiful engravable knives in the USA.
The Kershaw Camo Scallion made the short list because of its printed camouflage design. It almost looks 3 dimensional, or glowing. The opening mechanism is Speedsafe assisted-opening system. It works very smoothly. Of course the blade is high quality 420hc stainless steel. Just so you don’t accidentally open the knife, it has a safety lock to keep it closed when not in use. Made in the USA.
Buck® has many styles of knives, and keeps up with the current tastes of its customers. The most popular style now is the tactical knives. The rich black color of the blade and handle make this a beauty. The openness of the handle makes the weight low. The tanto style blade shape and the serration are both good selling points. Great for an every day carry (EDC), but still a very beautiful pocket knife.
Boker is a fine American company that manufactures knives all over the world. The Boker Leopard Damascus II Knife wins this award on several points. The damascus blade, the blade shape, and the origin of the steel, are all winning points. The steel was forged out of the barrel of the German army tank Leopard I. This gives it the Rockwell hardness of 65-67. The handle has amazing features of its own. It is made of hardcoated 6061-T6 aluminum and it encloses Ziracote wood inserts. This heirloom comes with a certificate of authenticity.