The best pocket knife this month is a surprise. Why?
- it is our lowest price knife.
- it can be handed out at trade show booths without worrying about spending too much.
- it is rugged and well constructed.
- your logo is printed in full color on the handle in the USA.
Some of the great new ideas in the past for company logo knives have been:
- A pocket clip, so you can get to your knife right away.
- Synthetic handles, to keep the cost down.
- Locking mechanisms to keep the blade open when you are using it.
- High grade stainless steel, to keep you knife looking good.
- Hollow ground edge, to stay sharp longer, and to make it easier to sharpen.
- Stainless steel “air-cooled” handles, to keep the weight light.
- Minimalist designs, which combine the liner with the handle. Also making one of the handles extremely narrow, just to protect you from the blade edge.
- Adding your logo with electro-etching, laser engraving, machine engraving, or pad printing in colors.
- Assisted-open devices to allow you to quickly open the pocket knife with one hand.
- Stealth knives that look like a key.
So, what could possibly be the next big idea in logo knives?
- Voice-activated opening and closing. (Phones can do this. Why not a knife?)
- Warranty reduced to 90 days. Optional extended warranty available for $29 per year.
- Don’t want to buy one? Rent one by the month from your favorite Walmart (not).
- Do you need one delivered? Just call Juber, and they will bring you a selection of knives to purchase. $28 delivery and processing charge, plus $55 per hour while you make your selection.
- Need one for just a day? Pick one up at a Knife Kiosk. Return it to any Knife Kiosk in the country. Only $1 per hour. If you don’t return it for a week, your credit card will be charged $395.
- Have a better idea? Post it here on this blog…………
What things do you expect when you order logo knives for your next promotion?
- A quality knife that you won’t be ashamed of when you present it to your customers. (Quality knives are available on the internet.)
- A knife in your price range. (Pocket knives are found in any price range, from $1.99 to $700 each.)
- A quality imprint. (Your logo can be laser engraved, electro-etched, and sometimes applied in full color.)
- Top notch service from a dedicated sales rep. (It’s best to phone the dealer to get an idea of how you will be treated.)
- Quick turn-around time. (Production time varies from 2 business days to 4 weeks. Usually 2 weeks is the average production time.)
Of all the engraved Kershaw knives we sell, the most popular is the Ember 3560-K. Why is it so popular?
- Small size. It can fit in your pocket and not take up too much space.
- Assisted-Open. The flipper is part of the blade tang. Just flick the flipper, and the knife opens.
- The dark color is a satin finish, which makes this knife attractive.
- Your laser engraved logo would look white against this dark colored stainless steel handle.