Here are the 7 best pocket knives that were introduced in January 2017 at the New Product Showcase (NPS) Show in Cleveland Ohio. Each one is unique in the style and function. Beauty and utility also were part of the requirements in our choices. Brian Debottis has been the regional sales manager for Starline for umpteen years. Here he is introducing the new Starline Camo Survival/Rescue Knife. For more information about this new addition, please click on his picture. Your company logo can be laser engraved on the black, half serrated blade.
Camo knives are real popular this year. We are constantly adding new camo designs. Really, anything that has a camo design is greatly popular. As a twist on the customary camo look, the new “orange camo” is taking over. It still has the same rugged look, but an orange camo knife is harder to loose in the woods. Here are 3 recent orange camouflage personalized knives that we can hardly keep on the shelves.
Dako Skyhawk Orange Camo Pocket Knife 7716
Dako Timberhawk Pocket Knife 7717
Pocket knives have a special mystique about them. When I go to a flea market, there are always people looking at, and buying pocket knives. They come in all shapes and sizes. Most of them are custom engraved knives with a company logo. Why are they so popular? Here’s what I have figured out:
- They are constructed of steel, which is a valued commodity.
- They help you do a big job, with very little effort.
- The intricate mechanical nature of folding knives makes them interesting.
Triple Action Assisted Opener 15-bcr100e
- They are collectible because they come in many colors, shapes, and sizes.
- They give the user power to do things that he can’t do with his bare hands.
- They can be used to cut, shave, carve, slice, dice, whittle, scrape, and get you out of a car in an emergency.
- They are usually tough enough to last a lifetime, and even get passed down from generation to generation.
- Their intrinsic beauty comes from the qualities of the handle material and the blade. Their color and sheen, texture, and smoothness all contribute to their beauty.
- Their age can tell a story about their history and ownership.
- Custom engraved knives can make your company logo last forever, on a unique advertising piece.
- They are small enough so that you can keep all 10 of these features safely in your pocket.
The Ohio Promotional Products Association had their semi-annual Cleveland Ohio show last week for distributors of promotional products. I am partial to pocket knives, so here are the best personalized pocket knives that I found in the show. Kent Getsee and Paul Rizzo represent Compass Promotions at the shows. All of the knives are offered with your company logo laser engraved on the blade, and sometimes the stainless steel handle.
Dako “Aristocrat” Gift Pocket Knife 2640