3 Engraved Buck Knives that will surely delight your customers that are hunters are in stock. Buck has been making knives since 1902. And these are the most popular ones this time of year. You can get your company logo laser engraved on them. They are made out of the best stainless steel, and come sharpened, ready to be used. What better way to make your logo last forever.
Camo is catchy. Camo is not just for outdoorsmen and campers and hunters. Owning a camo knife gives you a feeling of freedom, adventure, and wildness. Camo is a club that encompasses all who own a camo item. You can be sitting in your office, working at your computer, and belong to this “club”. As long as you have a camouflage knife or any camo gear, you have this sense of freedom. And you have a sense of belonging to this special “club”.
Camo Engraved Pocket Knives are not always the traditional brown and green. Now they are available in orange, pink, red, and 2-tone camo.
Buck® Folding Orange Camo Omni Hunter 395CM9
For 2018, these are the hottest Personalized Pocket Knives that have been introduced. Your logo can be laser engraved on the blade, and some of the handles. Made overseas using the design and specifications of American companies. High grade stainless steel blades, and secure locking mechanisms. These knives make great gifts for your employees and customers.
Gold Medallion Pocket Knife 1520
Guppy Pocket Size Multi-Tool Knife 8315
TRAIL BLAZER POCKET KNIFE 1938
The newest best pocket knife this year is made by Leatherman®.
These are the features that earned it our highest approval:
- Small enough to keep in your pocket, yet big enough to do bigger jobs.
- Super sharp blade. It comes very sharp, and stays sharp.
- Light weight, because of the “holey” design. Both sides of the handle and the blade have this feature.
- Opens easily with the thumb hole.
- Locks in the open position, so it won’t accidentally close on you.
- Minimal but safe handle design, which shows off the blade.
- Stainless steel pocket clip with an integral bottle opener.
- Sturdy liner lock mechanism.
- Partially serrated blade can do the heavy jobs of cutting rope.
- Made in the USA of U.S. and foreign components.