Are you looking for something new and creative to do this week? How about you grab a Fruit Knife and create some fun shapes out of any fruit you can get your hands on. Hearts, stars, and flowers are just a few unique shapes you can carve. What other ideas do you have? The sky is the limit!
Category: Fruit Knife
Can You Use A Fruit Knife On A Vegetable?
I am sure that you had no idea there was a national holiday dedicated to the somewhat unpopular vegetable: the cabbage. No matter if you think it’s stinky or delicious, today is National Cabbage Day, and let’s celebrate this rotund veggie.
There is one question to that needs to be answered:
Can you use a fruit knife to cut into a vegetable?
The answer to this question can only be found if you try it out yourself.
National Apricot Day Calls For A Trustworthy Fruit Knife
Before you bite into your delicious apricot today, pause and grab your fruit knife. Use it to slice into your stone fruit and relish in that first yummy bite. Today is National Apricot Day, so take time to savor this petite, unique fruit, and appreciate your wonderful little fruit knife.
A Fruit Knife Fit for a Veteran
Every Veterans Day our country comes together to honor and celebrate our courageous military veterans. Without these heroes, we would not have the privilege of freedom that we too often take for granted.
This weekend, when you are at your town’s Veterans Day parade and celebrations, a unique gift to hand out would be a fruit knife engraved with “Thank You, Veterans.” It’s a small but thoughtful gesture for our country’s heroes.
Put Your Fruit Knife to Work This Creative Time of Year
This time of year, we are blessed with an abundance of fruit. It’s time to be creative with your fruit knife.
Watermelons are mouth watering!
Pumpkins are perfect to cut up and decorate. Get you neighborhood ready for Halloween by making some original faces on your front porch.
are awesome and easy to carve. The red skin shows up well against the white background. Your patience is the main limiting factor in your creativity.
Since it folds, and fits in your pocket, use your folding fruit knife to show off your artistic abilities at home and at parties.
Celebrate “Get to Know Your Customers Day” with a Fruit Knife
Tomorrow is “Get to Know Your Customers Day”. How do you interact with your customers from week to week? It depends on what kind of business you have. You may consider these actions tomorrow:
- Phone or email your best customers, and ask them how they are using the products they bought from you
- Thank your customers using your facebook page, or other social media.
- Attend your local chamber of commerce meeting and take the opportunity to make some new contacts, and re-kindle some old ones.
- Ask your clients for ideas on how you can improve customer service.
- Give your best customers a fruit knife with your company logo. The fruit knife will last a long time, and so will your company logo. Think of how many people will see your knives…Friends, relatives, house guests.
Observe National Fruit Month with Your Fruit Knife
June is national fruit and vegetable month. What a great time to show your talents with a fruit knife. You can make edible decorations like these with a simple folding knife
that you probably already own. Maybe these ideas will lead to more ideas of your own. If you happen to make a mistake, you can easily make it disappear. Save only the best masterpieces for display at the barbecue table this spring. With a little bit of practice, you will be amazed at what you can do with a bowl of fruit and a fruit knife.
5 Easter Food Ideas if You Have a Fruit Knife
If you have a folding fruit knife, you can decorate your Easter table with some edible decorations. Your Easter celebration will create more memories if you can take the time to use your cutting skills to decorate some tasty dishes for your family and friends. Here are some colorful ideas for you to consider.
Is Your Fruit Knife Ready For “Get to Know Your Customers” Day?
If you have fruit knives with your logo, you can use them this week.
Thursday, January 20 is National “Get to Know Your Customers” Day. It happens
the 3rd Thursday of every quarter in America.
How can you celebrate this important day?
- As a business owner, you can use your promotional fruit knives to advertise your business.
- Advertise, or just communicate on social media to connect with your local customers. Don’t wait for the big box stores to do that.
- Ask your customers if they would like to see you get different items or services.
- Ask them if they like what they bought last time they were in your store.
- Use the chamber of commerce to hold learning sessions about your products. It costs you nothing but the membership cost.
- Give your customers a fruit knife that displays your company logo.
- Use a fruit knife to create a food display at your open house this week.
Tuesday October 5 is “National Fruit At Work Day”. Take Your Fruit Knife.
The first Tuesday in October is “National Fruit At Work” Day”. What a perfect day to take your fruit knife to work with you! It folds, and fits into your pocket for safe keeping.
What are the benefits of eating fresh fruit?
- Get energy. Fruits give you a natural energy boost.
- Get fiber. Fruits are rich in fiber.
- Get natural. Eat naturally, not out of the can; not processed, no additives. This is the healthy way to eat.
- Get better memory. Fruits are high in antioxidants, mono-unsaturated fats, folate, and vitamin k.