3 Engraved Buck Knives that will surely delight your customers that are hunters are in stock. Buck has been making knives since 1902. And these are the most popular ones this time of year. You can get your company logo laser engraved on them. They are made out of the best stainless steel, and come sharpened, ready to be used. What better way to make your logo last forever.
Logo-Knives.com is awarding Buck Knives with the “Best Pocket Knife for 2018”.
- Are American designed and made.
- Have a long reputation for quality, starting with the Buck 110 Folding Hunter Lockback.
- Have listened to the public, and developed several Camo (camouflage) designs, including the orange camo.
- Makes the Nobleman 327, which is a big seller. They haven’t changed the design, since it has been so successful.
- Have mixed the old with the new. The traditional Trapper 382 is the hallmark of the old fashioned 2-bladed pocket knife.
The new Tactical design of the Bones Pocket Knife 870 is the answer to the public’s desire for the modern design of a tactical knife.
- Have always been a big name in hunting knives, like the Kalinga 401.
Buck is mixing the past with the present, and is very sensitive to the needs of the knife lovers out there. This is the key to their success.
You will be a Hero when you:
- Present USA-made Case Knives to the retirees after they gave at least 20 years of service.
- Give everyone a Buck knife at the annual banquet because of a perfect safety record.
- Hand out inexpensive Maxam knives to the prospects who visit your table at a trade show.
- Present your best customers with a Kutmaster steak knife set this Christmas, with your company logo laser engraved on each blade.
- Hand out your company logo knives when you are out prospecting for new clients, the type that may have a lifetime value of $10,000 or more.
Buck Knives have long been popular among Americans since 1902. Then someone decided to laser engrave a business logo on them, and created a useful promotional product. What year was that? Sometime between 1902 and 1950 I would guess. Today, Engraved Buck Knives have gained these powers:
- Making employees happy and more productive when their boss gives them one
with the company logo on it.
- Solidifying business relationships by giving a quality engraved Buck knife with a company logo.
- Creating a safer workforce. Buck knives are used as an incentive to use safe work methods in the shop. At the end of a safe year, everyone is rewarded with an engraved Buck knife safety award that boldly displays the company logo.
- Engraved Buck Knives are designed and made by an American Company.
- They are covered by a “Buck Forever Warranty“
- Their brand name is recognizable all over the world.
- Your company logo, laser engraved on the blade, will last forever, just as the knife itself.
- They are great safety awards and service awards for employees.
- Our customers appreciate this form of advertising, when we give them a Buck knife.
- A Buck knife with our corporate logo leads to “word-of-mouth” advertising when shown to friends.
How do you choose the best pocket knife? Some of the new tactical knives have really cool designs. But, since they don’t have a history of popularity, they can’t be considered in this contest. They may be popular now, but that might be short-lived.
The winner must have a history of popularity for many years. How about 1964? If a knife style was invented in that year, like the Buck 110 Folding Hunter, would that be a long enough history? What about the 1600’s? That time frame would certainly be a long enough history. That’s 400 years, or 4 centuries. If a pocket knife style is still as popular now, as it was 400 years ago, that would make it the winner. So that’s how I came up with the winning knife. If you don’t agree, please post your comments here.
I believe the Best Pocket Knife of All Time is the Barlow Knife. Once used by George Washington, and Huckleberry Finn and Tom Sawyer.
Enter this contest Today.
Post the funniest use for Buck knives by the end of October, and win a Buck Knife (shipped to USA only).
Please keep it clean and appropriate for all ages.
- Shaving in your hotel room while on vacation in a fancy resort.
- Picking your teeth while at your best friend’s wedding reception.
- Scratching your back in a place farther than your hand can reach.
- Cutting your steak in a high class restaurant.
Why are Buck Knives so popular and successful? Why do corporate managers choose to give engraved Buck knives with their company logo to the employees as business gifts? Whey are Buck knives a favorite business gift to customers and clients? Here are 5 secrets to Buck’s popularity.
- Buck’s long history of success. Since 1902, Buck has been in the knife business.
- Making new designs based on the public’s needs. They went from a hunting knife, to pocket knives, and cool looking tactical knives.
- A focus on basic and new camouflage designs. Green and brown camo is good. Then they developed the orange camo design. I’ts still camo, but you can find it in a pile of leaves.
- Keeping old favorite designs, like the Buck Folding Hunter Lockback 110 knife. Why fix it, if it isn’t broken? That’s good advice.
- High quality stainless steel and handle materials. Without fail, you can always depend on the best quality from a Buck knife.
Here is the “Unbeatable Buck List”.
- All Buck knives can be laser engraved on the blades. This makes them valuable as high quality promotional products and business gifts.
- All have a lifetime “buck knife forever warranty“. They are warranted against defects in workmanship and material.
- They are made of the best stainless steel, and handle material.
- Most are made in the USA.
- They are America’s favorite knife. These Buck knives make the top of the popularity list:
Buck Knives have been around since 1902. The style of knife that you think of when you hear the word Buck is the model 110 Folding Hunter shown here. Or maybe you would think of the non-folding hunting knife like the Buck® Kalinga, also shown here. Either way, you will be surprised at what Buck came up with recently. The tide of popularity in knives has been going toward the tactical-looking knives. So the leaders at Buck didn’t want to miss the boat on this. They came up with some new models recently in the tactical area.
The 2 latest Engraved Buck Knives that will surprise you are the Buck® Black “Bones” and the Buck® Silver “Bones” Pocket Knives. Both are definitely tactical-looking. The handles are a structural framework that reduces weight and provides a good grip. The tanto style blade is real popular with the pocket knife lovers of today.