Your employees may want a unique pocket knife this Christmas. Make their wish come true with these logo knives.
Give this money clip “with an attitude”. The Boker Plus Pelican has a stone-washed appearance, and sits easily in a pocket, or clipped to a pocket. The fashionable tanto blade gives it that special look. No other knife has this combination of tactical features.
For the top employees in your company, this $685 collector knife is your wise choice. The Boker Mammoth Tooth pocket knife is very rare. Its scales (handles) are made from real mammoth tooth. Mammoths were an elephant species that lived more than 5 million years ago and is now extinct. The importing of this material is not controlled by any government. Nevertheless, it is very rare.
Finally, another expensive collector knife is the Boker Leopard Damascus II Knife.
The successor of our first pocket knife with a Damascus blade forged out of the barrel of the German battle tank Leopard I. The edge holding ability is much higher compared to what other steel can achieve. A hardness of 65-67 HRC gives you an indication what to expect. Our forger’s capabilities are proven by his Damascus pattern: “Large Pyramid.”
It’s the weekend before Thanksgiving- are you ready? Whether you’ll be cooking everything, just bringing a side, or starring as the main taste-tester, everyone expects a great meal on this special day. If you haven’t already, this weekend you’ll need to start planning your menu. Here are some easy steps to take to make it less stressful:
1. PLAN MENU– take into consideration any allergies, food sensitivities, or diets. Have sides that are fine served cold or at room temp so that your oven won’t be overcrowded.
2. SHOP- Get your non-perishables as early as possible, and then go back next week to get your perishables. Try your best to beat the supermarket crowd by going first thing in the morning!
3. MISE EN PLACE- “everything in its place” Chop up and organize all your ingredients as early as possible (even days before, if the recipe allows). Prepping as much as you can the days before will give you the chance to visit with your guests the day-of.
4. COOK- Some things must be made on Thanksgiving day (the turkey of course!) But unless you have a huge oven, not everything will fit if you have the turkey in there sizzling away. Cook as many sides as you can in the days to come- and then reheat on the big day once the turkey is done.
*Don’t be afraid to buy something pre-made– you don’t have to do it all yourself. You can always leave a few things to the experts at the bakery down the street.
6. EAT UP! Make it easy for everyone to cut through your delicious meal with this American-made steak knife set.
There doesn’t need to be a national holiday to remind us all that buying engraved pocket knivesmade in the USA is one of the best ways to support our country. There are so many benefits, including but not limited to:
Up-close quality control
Less transportation & fuel costs
Increased jobs for Americans
So today, on National Manufacturing Day, don’t forget to support our local companies and workers and buy products made in the USA.
We weren’t the only ones anticipating National Hunting and Fishing Day last weekend.
Ohio Governor Mike DeWine took some time off last Saturday to celebrate the holiday. After a successful fishing trip on Lake Erie, he had a fish fry with personnel of the Ohio Department of Natural Resources and other VIPs. Geneva Marina next to Geneva on the Lake hosted the event. Governor DeWine praised Ohio’s beautiful parks and the dedicated people who run them. Everyone at the fish fry agreed with DeWine when he suggested they make this an annual event.
In case you missed this national holiday, or were busy hunting and fishing yourself, our famous engraved Buck knives were at the top of our must-have list. A few other high-quality models such as Boker knives and Kutmaster knives also made the list.
All across the nation Saturday, hunters and fishermen are putting on their gear and loading up their trucks and boats with all the necessary tools for a successful day. One small but important tool none of them forgot to pack is their favorite engraved Buck knife.
A trusty knife is any hunter or fisherman’s best tool. Whether you are a club owner looking for an employee appreciation gift, or just want to add to your personal collection, you can’t go wrong with a laser-engraved Buck, Kutmaster, or Boker knife.
To all the hunters and fishermen out there, here are our top 6 best sportsmen knives, including the famous engraved Buck knives, with a few other high-quality brands added into the mix…
Here are some tricks anyone can do with fruit knives. You don’t need much experience in carving to get some interesting results. Just get a mango, orange, and an apple, and a fruit knife, and try to copy these gorgeous pictures.