I’m sure many people’s holiday wish lists are full of things like clothes, toys, concert tickets, and gift cards to their favorite stores. But whatever you do, don’t forget about the pocketknife lovers in your life. They may not say it, but they really do want one of these amazing Company Logo Knives in their stocking this year. Which one will you choose for those most important to you?
Hey! You! Yeah, I’m talking to you! Forget about all of the petty things today, forget about all the political unrest, forget about all the narratives you don’t agree with — and BE NICE! Today is National Do Something Nice Day, so you don’t have a choice but to be kind today.
And you know what the nicest thing I think you could do? Order Engraved Kershaw Knives for the first person you can think of. Many styles are made in the USA, and all Engraved Kershaw Knives come with a lifetime no-hassle guarantee. How nice!
National Handshake Day is traditionally celebrated on the last Thursday of June each year (that’s today!). Okay, okay. . . I know this is not one of the *top* holidays on everyone’s list, but sometimes it’s fun to celebrate a random holiday, right?
What will your handshake party look like??
* Only let those into your party who know the secret handshake
* Play the MGMT song “The Handshake” on repeat
* Hand out Engraved Kershaw Knives with a 🤝 handshake emoji 🤝 engraved on them
Today is the day. The day to get rid of your dull, boring pocket knife and do a much-needed upgrade. Today is the day to order Engraved Kershaw Knives for you, your customers, and anyone else who you think deserves only the best pocketknives. Here are 3 perfect options to get you started:
The countdown is on: 19 days until the first day of spring! Yes, that’s right- that means that today is the first day of March. I know some areas of the country are still covered in snow, but have no fear, spring will be here soon enough. There is also one more thing to look forward to this month: your personalized order of Engraved Kershaw Knives. Check out all the different sizes, styles, and colors and customize them to perfection for your employees and customers –
Most things you come across in life have an acceptable alternative if the original choice isn’t available. Favorite ketchup out of stock? Grab the bottle next to it. Favorite shoe doesn’t come in your size? Find another style or brand that does.
The one thing that does not have a good alternative are Engraved Kershaw Knives. You just can’t find another pocket knife that comes close to their quality and durability.
– Many models are made in the USA
– Engraved Kershaw Knives come with a no-hassle, lifetime guarantee
– You can have your logo engraved on either the blade or handle
Have you ever been to an ugly Christmas sweater party? It is always so amusing to see what ridiculous sweaters people can find, with literally “all the bells and whistles.”
But you know what would most definitely not be a good adornment on an ugly Christmas sweater? Engraved Kershaw knives. These amazing pocketknives, while sturdy and durable, just would not be safe to wear to a Christmas party.
Play it safe today on National Ugly Christmas Sweater Day, and just carry your engraved Kershaw knives around in your pocket where they belong!
Kershaw has developed some popular-looking knives, and continues to make
them. The Chive (1600) and the Leek (1660) are the best examples of that success. However, Kershaw is not just resting on their laurels. They introduced two new engraved Kershaw knives in the last several months. The Reverb (1220), the Duojet (8300) and the Tremolo (1390). All 3 have a refreshing new look to them. Simply the pictures of them lead to sales. The designers have made use of form, color, and texture in their new designs. Blades with the stone-washed look are currently very popular. That’s what the Tremolo has. The Reverb’s best selling point is its carabiner. It offers an extra way to carry it. The Duojet offers a 2-toned handle, the assisted-open feature, and the titanium carbo-nitride coating on the blade and handle. What a combination of attractive features. Enjoy examining these 3 new knives yourself….
Here are some helpful tips if you want to give Kershaw pocket knives to your customers this year.
- Style and Size. Engraved Kershaw Knives come in different styles and sizes. Pick the one that draws your interest. Your customers will probably like that one too.
- Budget. Some Kershaw knives are made in the USA and some are imported. So, the price range is wide. What is the average lifetime value of each of your customers? Do they spend $5,000 a year? If so, they would spend they would spend $100,000 over 20 years. Would you be willing to spend $40 to $100 on an advertising gift for that customer? Remember, Kershaw knives have a lifetime guarantee, and your logo will always be seen.
- Features. “Speed Safe” is a patented easy-open mechanism that is built into some of these knives. It opens with a single touch of the flipper.
- Color. Your corporate logo may have a color. If so, some Kershaw knives come in colors. Maybe one of them is your color.
We are proud of the Kershaw Leek Knife 1660. It was named 2002 Knife of the Year by Blade Magazine. Since then it has remained a top seller to companies that love Engraved Kershaw Knives. It’s a rather large pocket knife, a full 4″ closed. The feature that I like most, is the patented “Speedsafe Assisted-Opening System”. It also comes in a genuine Kershaw one-piece gift box.