They are used by both men and women. Who hasn’t used a knife in the last month?
- Laser Engraved Kershaw Knives will display your company logo forever. It’s great advertising.
- Everyone appreciates a pocket knife as a gift. No one ever throws away a good knife.
- Kershaw is an American company. Some of their knives are imported, and some are made in the USA.
- High quality stainless steel makes a good knife, and Kershaw uses the best.
- The perceived value of a Kershaw knife is higher than the actual cost of it.
Have you ever broken the blade of your pocket knife? Was it because you used it as a pry bar? This sort of damage is never covered by a warranty. Now we have an answer to this type of accident. It is a large pocket knife (4 3/4″ closed), and comes with a pocket/belt clip.
These engraved Kershaw knives come with a built-in pry bar at the end of the handle. Now you don’t have to jeopardize your blade when you need to pry something apart. This heavy duty attachment will easily do the job for you.
Here are the Best Assisted-Open Pocket Knives all in one place. All 2 dozen of them. Different knife manufacturers make knives that are easy to open. Once you start to open one of the assisted-open knives, it takes it the rest of the way. These are not switch-blades. These are much safer and easier to use. The best feature is, you only need one hand to operate them. The mechanism that Kershaw uses their own “Speedsafe” system.
Here are my 2 favorites. One by Kershaw, and the other one by Kutmaster….
Some Kershaw knives are made in the USA, and some are made overseas according to the rigid specifications of the Kershaw-USA team.
The special feature of some of the engraved Kershaw knives is the SpeedSafe® opening mechanism. It allows you to quickly and easily open the knife with one hand. You just push on the thumbstud or pull on the flipper. The knife will open the rest of the way with ease. This is great if your parachute is caught in a tree, and so are you, and you have only one free hand. Even if you are in a less dangerous situation, the SpeedSafe® makes your life easier.
Engraved Kershaw Knives are designed and marketed by an American Company that dates back to 1907. If you are thinking about ordering a batch with your corporate logo, here are some valuable tips:
- Shop for a reputable on-line knife distributor, like logo-knives.com.
- Have your art file ready in vector format. This would be an .ai or an .eps file. Sometimes pdf files are created as vector art. The knife distributor can help you on this.
- How many do you need? Since there is a minimum order, you will want to order
enough the first time, so you aren’t 1 or 2 knives short of your needs.
- Ask to see a virtual proof before the Kershaw knives are engraved.
- Personalization. Do you want some of the knives to be marked with the recipient’s name? If you are using these as awards, this adds meaning to the gift.
When your knives arrive, enjoy giving them out. You will be considered a hero.
Based on popularity, these are the 3 Best Engraved Kershaw Knives.
Kershaw is an American company based in Oregon. Their designs shown here are not tactical, but more accurately described as “modern”. All their knives are well-constructed, and the opening and locking mechanism works extremely well.
According to the Walmart website, they already sell Kershaw Knives. According to “Promogram”, an ASI newsletter, Walmart announced in mid August 2017 its Walmart PromoShop, an online way to sell imprinted items such as T shirts for family reunions. They also reported to have pens, mugs, and bags.
- Will they include Engraved Kershaw Knives also?
- Will they be proficient in handling the detailed art problems in engraving business gifts? Screen printing T shirts is easy. Every town has 3 or 4 screen printers that do T shirts. Laser engraving expensive stainless steel items is an art and science. The imprinters that do those items, specialize in them. They don’t do shirts and pencils.
- Will they be able to assist customers in designing a layout that is easy to read, and attractive? The current Kershaw Knives distributors are experienced in these details.
Multi-purpose camping knives probably never looked like this. However, it’s fun to imagine a cave man creating a portable tool that can cut, hammer, and scoop all in one neat device strapped to his loincloth.
We’ve come a long way since stone age tools and knives. Today Engraved Kershaw Knives are the pinnacle of the pocket knife industry. Kershaw stands for quality, life-time guaranteed knives. The Scallion Camo Knife and the Leek Knife are two of the most popular ones today. Kershaw has developed a winning combination of features:
- SpeedSafe® –Our assisted-open patented feature.
- Flipper–A stainless steel protrusion near the tang of the blade to make it easy for you to open.
- Frame Lock–A safety feature to keep your knife open while you are using it.
There are thousands of styles of engravable knives, pocket knives, in the world. Each one has its own personality. Collectors are always looking for the newest, latest, most unique pocket knives at all the gun and knife shows across the USA. Factors they look for are the color, material of the blade, shape and material of the scales (handles), and the mechanics of opening and closing them.
These are my choices of the top 3 most beautiful engravable knives in the USA.
The Kershaw Camo Scallion made the short list because of its printed camouflage design. It almost looks 3 dimensional, or glowing. The opening mechanism is Speedsafe assisted-opening system. It works very smoothly. Of course the blade is high quality 420hc stainless steel. Just so you don’t accidentally open the knife, it has a safety lock to keep it closed when not in use. Made in the USA.
Buck® has many styles of knives, and keeps up with the current tastes of its customers. The most popular style now is the tactical knives. The rich black color of the blade and handle make this a beauty. The openness of the handle makes the weight low. The tanto style blade shape and the serration are both good selling points. Great for an every day carry (EDC), but still a very beautiful pocket knife.
Boker is a fine American company that manufactures knives all over the world. The Boker Leopard Damascus II Knife wins this award on several points. The damascus blade, the blade shape, and the origin of the steel, are all winning points. The steel was forged out of the barrel of the German army tank Leopard I. This gives it the Rockwell hardness of 65-67. The handle has amazing features of its own. It is made of hardcoated 6061-T6 aluminum and it encloses Ziracote wood inserts. This heirloom comes with a certificate of authenticity.
Some are proudly made in the USA.
- Some are designed in the USA and manufactured abroad for Kershaw.
- Free setup charge if you order engraved Kershaw knives at the right place. Here.
- The best and highest quality imprinting is laser engraving on the stainless steel blade.
- Some Kershaw knives can be engraved on the handle with your corporate logo.
- SpeedSafe® is the name of our assisted open mechanism.
- For added safety, some of the knives have a slide lock to keep the blade closed.
- Good things come to those who wait (2 weeks production time).
- The packaging is top notch. All Kershaw knives come in a full color genuine gift box.
- The price includes free laser engraving of your logo in one location (if you order at the right place).