This is a pocket knife that encases a piece of history. But why is it worth over $600?
- These Engraved Pocket Knives are made from recycled steel from the barrel of the German battle tank Leopard I. So, the material is in short supply.
- They have historic value, and are cherished by collectors.
- The Damascus blade is made by a time-consuming and labor-intensive process. That design is not laser engraved. It actually shows the layers that were made by forging, folding, forging, and folding again, many times.
- This knife comes with a certificate of authenticity.
- The aluminum handle is hardcoated 6061-T6 and has Ziracote wood insets.
This knife makes a unique retirement gift for a seasoned employee.