I know that Easter is usually a children’s holiday, but how about this year we include people of all ages in the egg hunt? Spread the love and make Easter baskets for the adults in your life as well- it will for sure bring a smile to their faces when they see these amazing Logo Knives!
Tag: company logo knives
Which Of These Company Logo Knives Are Out Of Stock?
None of these Company Logo Knives are out of stock!
Happy April Fool’s Day!
How To Make This February Memorable With Logo Knives
As February 2023 comes to a close, we’re forced to reflect on these first few months of the new year. Are you off to a good start, or can you already tell this might not be your best year ever? Here are some tips to keep it going in a positive direction:
– Spend more time doing things you truly love to do
– Be thoughtful and pay it forward by ordering logo knives for your top customers and employees
Let’s Honor Our Presidents Today With Company Logo Knives
Today is a holiday that sometimes goes slightly unnoticed. One year you don’t have work or school on this day, and the next year you do. Today is Presidents Day, a national holiday that honors all of our past American presidents.
How will you celebrate it today?
– Put up an American flag
– Read a book about our past presidents
– Attend a local ceremony
– Have company logo knives engraved with “Presidents Day 2023”
Can You Guess What The Highest Ranking Synonyms Are For Logo Knives?
Today, on National Thesaurus Day, let’s try to expand our vocabulary. If you were to think of what promotional gift you should bestow upon your clients or employees, I hope that logo knives would come to mind first.
What do you think the highest ranking synonyms are for logo knives?
– Logo Blades
– Logo Cutters
– Steel edge
I think we’re probably better off sticking to the term “logo knives“- it has a nice ring to it.
Company Logo Knives Are Most Definitely Not Bad Luck
I don’t think that I am very superstitious, but I know once Friday the 13th rolls around it sends many people in a tizzy. If you were to name your top 4 superstitions, what would they be?
– Don’t walk under a ladder
– Don’t open an umbrella indoors
– Black cats= bad luck
– Anything with the #13
But there are most definitely items in this world that are not bad luck: company logo knives. Keep one in your pocket for those “just in case” moments- like when you need to open a bottlecap, tighten a screw, or are scrambling around for a pair of scissors.
On Giving Tuesday, Consider These Logo Knives
It’s certainly easy to shop for those you love this holiday season: you either know exactly what they want or they give you a curated wish list. But what isn’t as easy is giving to those you do not know. Today is Giving Tuesday, so consider this:
- Find a non-profit or charity whose cause you support
- Order custom logo knives and donate them to your charity of choice
There Are No Substitutes For These Company Logo Knives
There are many holidays where schools, students, and parents all join together to celebrate our nation’s teachers. We have National Teacher Day, National Teacher Appreciation Week, and even daily, teachers receive thoughtful gifts from their students. They are hard-working, caring, and put their students first.
But what about our substitute teachers who step in last-minute when needed? Today is their day: it’s Substitute Educator Day. These people do not usually have time to prepare, nor do they know the students that they will be instructing. These educators deserve a day of their own as well, so let’s celebrate them today.
- Buy them some strong coffee to get them through the morning
- Order them a yummy lunch
- Make them a “thank-you” goodie bag with company logo knives with your school’s logo, plus other things to show your appreciation.
Thank you, substitute educators!
Be A Good Neighbor and Share These Company Logo Knives
What are the best qualities a neighbor can have? Trustworthy, considerate, and tidy are a few that come to my mind. How will your neighborhood celebrate Good Neighbor Day today?
-Host a block party with food & music
-Coordinate a neighborhood garage sale
-Encourage your neighbors to support your business by passing out free company logo knives
3 Secrets of Making the Best Company Logo Knives
The best company logo knives must be useful, long-lasting, appreciated, and show your company logo. What secrets can I share with you?
- Start with the best pocket knife. Choose the best 440 stainless steel for the blade.
- Use material that your particular customers will like. Do they like wood, stainless steel, or bone scales? Other popular handles are made from anodized aluminum, stag, titanium, and synthetic materials.
- Laser engrave on the blade and handle (if possible) for a long-lasting imprint. Sometimes the handle material is not conducive to engraving, or the design does not leave enough room for engraving.
Here are some prime examples: