They are used by both men and women. Who hasn’t used a knife in the last month?
- Laser Engraved Kershaw Knives will display your company logo forever. It’s great advertising.
- Everyone appreciates a pocket knife as a gift. No one ever throws away a good knife.
- Kershaw is an American company. Some of their knives are imported, and some are made in the USA.
- High quality stainless steel makes a good knife, and Kershaw uses the best.
- The perceived value of a Kershaw knife is higher than the actual cost of it.
Do you want to make your employees happy this Christmas? Give them these Buck® logo knives with your company insignia laser engraved on the blade. Everyone loves this brand. It is known around the world for top quality stainless steel and workmanship. Your logo and your thoughtfulness will last forever.
3 Engraved Buck Knives that will surely delight your customers that are hunters are in stock. Buck has been making knives since 1902. And these are the most popular ones this time of year. You can get your company logo laser engraved on them. They are made out of the best stainless steel, and come sharpened, ready to be used. What better way to make your logo last forever.
The NEW Mini Logo Knives will be appreciated by your customers. They are so small, it’s an easy decision to keep one in your pocket. Ready to serve when you need them.
The Lockback Key Knife 7815 looks like just another key on your key chain. So if you need a knife, and have your keys, then you have a knife.
The new Guppy Pocket-Size Multi-Tool Knife 8315 has the benefit of it’s small size, also. Plus it gives you a phillips screw driver, bottle opener, stainless steel serrated blade, and an LED flashlight. All this in the space of 3 1/2″.
The hottest company logo knives for trade show give-aways are the Maxam® Lockback Knives rsk274. The price of $1.99 is what attracts attention. Business owners buy them a second time and third time because they are real decent pocket knives. The perceived value is $5 to $10. The regular price is $3.44. So a $1.99 sale is a welcome bonus. The price includes a full-color imprint on the black handle. For the price of a decent ball point pen, your customers at the trade shows can have a real pocket knife instead.
Whoever throws away a pocket knife?
Logo-Knives.com is awarding Buck Knives with the “Best Pocket Knife for 2018”.
- Are American designed and made.
- Have a long reputation for quality, starting with the Buck 110 Folding Hunter Lockback.
- Have listened to the public, and developed several Camo (camouflage) designs, including the orange camo.
- Makes the Nobleman 327, which is a big seller. They haven’t changed the design, since it has been so successful.
- Have mixed the old with the new. The traditional Trapper 382 is the hallmark of the old fashioned 2-bladed pocket knife.
The new Tactical design of the Bones Pocket Knife 870 is the answer to the public’s desire for the modern design of a tactical knife.
- Have always been a big name in hunting knives, like the Kalinga 401.
Buck is mixing the past with the present, and is very sensitive to the needs of the knife lovers out there. This is the key to their success.
Gerber Knives can be professionally laser engraved with your company logo. Here are 3 top reasons to give engraved Gerber knives to your customers:
- Gerber is an American company, and makes some of their knives here, and imports some also.
- Since Joseph R. Gerber made the first knife in 1939, Gerber has quickly grown to be a household world among knife enthusiasts.
- Your company logo laser engraved on a Gerber knife will be around for a long time. Who ever throws away a good pocket knife?
- They keep introducing new designs, such as the popular tactical styles introduced in the last 20 years.
- Many of the knives are economical, and can be used as give-aways at trade shows.
You will be a Hero when you:
- Present USA-made Case Knives to the retirees after they gave at least 20 years of service.
- Give everyone a Buck knife at the annual banquet because of a perfect safety record.
- Hand out inexpensive Maxam knives to the prospects who visit your table at a trade show.
- Present your best customers with a Kutmaster steak knife set this Christmas, with your company logo laser engraved on each blade.
- Hand out your company logo knives when you are out prospecting for new clients, the type that may have a lifetime value of $10,000 or more.
Buck Knives have long been popular among Americans since 1902. Then someone decided to laser engrave a business logo on them, and created a useful promotional product. What year was that? Sometime between 1902 and 1950 I would guess. Today, Engraved Buck Knives have gained these powers:
- Making employees happy and more productive when their boss gives them one
with the company logo on it.
- Solidifying business relationships by giving a quality engraved Buck knife with a company logo.
- Creating a safer workforce. Buck knives are used as an incentive to use safe work methods in the shop. At the end of a safe year, everyone is rewarded with an engraved Buck knife safety award that boldly displays the company logo.
Imagine your company logo on a fruit knife, in your customers’ kitchens. Here are 5 reasons why a fruit knife can be the perfect gift:
- It will last forever, or almost forever, in the kitchen drawer.
- Your customer will remember who had the generosity to give it to them.
- It will make your customer happy every time they use it to decorate their table with geometric fruit designs.
- None of your competitors gave them a fruit knife. Your gift is unique.
- A fruit knife is one of a group of advertising methods that is really “appreciated”.