If you want to reward your staff for a perfect safety record, or a fantastic production record, you may want to give them Buck knives with your logo. Great idea! You already know that American-made Buck knives will display your company logo forever. Here are some tips on how to make this campaign go fast and easy….
- Find the best Buck knife that you can afford.
- Find an online retailer knife engraver that has an easy-to-use website. One that advertises “logo knives” is a good way to start.
- Make sure the engraver answers all your questions, and is easy to work with.
- Get your art file ready. An eps or ai file is the best art.
- Decide on a motto to put on the knife. “Accident-Free in 2019”, “Thanks For the Teamwork”, Safety Award May 2020″.
- Come up with a quantity. You may want to order a few blank knives for future use, or for your friends and relatives.
- Ask for a virtual proof before production starts.
- Enjoy the knives when they arrive.