We’re almost done with the first month of 2021- have you given your best customers and employees a Happy New Year gift? These ingenious engraved tools have so many tricks up their (imaginary) sleeves, you’ll be amazed:
In days like these, it’s important to keep our nation unified. What better way than to refresh our minds with a little history lesson about the U.S. Pledge of Allegiance? After all, today is a national holiday celebrating this special oath.
Did you know…
- The first American pledge of allegiance (different from the one we recite today) was written by Captain George Thatcher Balch during the Civil War. It goes:
“We give our heads and hearts to God and our country; one country, one language, one flag!”
- The pledge we all know today was based on one written by Francis Bellamy in 1892. It goes:
“I pledge allegiance to my Flag and the Republic for which it stands, one nation, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all”
- Congress formally adopted Bellamy’s pledge in 1942, and added the words “Under God” in 1954.
These company logo knives will help you and your customers celebrate this special day:
Well, today is Christmas Eve- I’m sure if you have children in your home they are eagerly awaiting Santa Claus! Lay out some milk and cookies for him (plus snacks for the reindeer!), and then go tuck your babies in and finish wrapping your gifts!
Have a very Merry Christmas!
(And we hope tomorrow you’ll be lucky enough to receive any of these special logo knives!)
Ninjas are known for being stealthy, fast, sneaky, strong, nimble, and quiet. Traditionally their weapons of choice were tools you would normally find in the farms of Japan, in order to maintain their disquise.
But I bet in modern times (and especially today, on International Ninja Day) any of these engraved tools would be a ninja’s best sidekick, with their countless abilities and hidden talents:
Christmas will be here in just five short weeks, and since COVID-19 will be forcing most of us to do our holiday shopping online, you better get it done early! We all know that shipping can get delayed, and an IOU is the worst gift to receive.
Here is our go-to list of engraved tools to give to your most-deserving customers and employees this holiday season:
Sure, there is always work that needs to be done around the house, but sometimes you just need a break.
Engraved Leatherman tools are the best handyman- they can help you with a broad variety of tasks in the garage, but when you’re finally ready for a break they also can crack open a beer!
Today is American Beer Day, the perfect day to use the bottle opener on your engraved Leatherman tools:
Right now, I’m sitting at home safe with my family, enjoying a (rainy) weekend together. We are all very fortunate to be healthy, all things considered.
This week is Emergency Nurse’s Week, and we can all agree that these hard-working individuals risk their lives on a daily basis, especially during this crazy year of COVID.
How can we recognize them this week?
- Say thank-you if you see one on their lunch break
- Send thank-you cards to your local hospital
- Send thoughtful personalized pocket knives to your local hospital workers
The week is well underway, you’re probably knee-deep in your to-do lists and anticipating the weekend.
But have you given any thought to all of the hard-working farmers and ranchers throughout our country? This week is Farm Safety & Health Week, and those essential workers definitely deserve some recognition and thanks for working in such a dangerous field.
Did you know…
- It’s the most dangerous work sector in America (23.4 deaths per 100,000)
- Our farmers and ranchers truly are essential workers
- 2017 Census of Agriculture says there are 3.4 million agricultural producers in America
- Let’s show our support and thanks by giving them engraved Leatherman tools
The month of September is usually known for being the end of summer and the beginning of fall. It is actually also dubbed Americana Month. Did you know..
- The first Monday is Labor Day
- Sunday the 13th is Uncle Sam Day
- Friday the 18th is the birthday of the Air Force
- Any of these company logo knives are made in the USA and would be well-received by any of your employees or customers:
Leatherman wins hands down, for introducing the “FREE” line of engraved tools. The coolest feature of these tools is the way you open and close each element. You don’t have to use your finger nails! You just use your finger pads. The secret is subtle. It involves magnets strategically placed in the tool to keep the elements closed. There are 2 models of knives (available in silver or black),
2 models of pliers,
and 2 models of pocket engraved tools.