Is your summer calendar all booked up with trips and adventures, or do you plan to stay close to home and relax? Whichever direction your life takes this summer, please, whatever you do, do not forget to check that you (and your customers) have some Engraved Leatherman Tools in your toolbox. These magical multi-functional tools will undoubtedly make your summer complete.
We’re about to jump into a new month in a few days- What was your favorite thing that happened in February? Did you go on an exciting trip, read a new book, or spend more time with friends and family?
My favorite thing about this month was receiving new Engraved Leatherman Tools. There is nothing these little pocket ninjas can’t do (except breathe, that is).
Most of the toolboxes I see in people’s garages are full of so many things- tape measures, hammers, screwdrivers, and endless other tools that I don’t even know the names of. Do you have any Engraved Leatherman Tools in yours? If not, they are a multi-functional must-have for everyone.
Here are the Top 2 Engraved Leatherman Tools that you must add to your toolbox ASAP:
1. Leatherman® Free T4
2. Leatherman® Wingman LM37
During the month of January, most people try their best to focus on their New Year’s Resolutions and maintain a happy and healthy start to the year.
But let me divert your attention for a moment and point you towards engraved tools. These amazing little ninja tools pack a lot of features into one small package. Here are the Top 3 engraved tools you should focus on this month:
1. Best Bang for Your Buck: Leatherman® Wingman LM37
2. Maximum Functions: Leatherman® Free P4
3. Small But Mighty: Leatherman® Free T4
The vast majority of us humans are pretty average- there, I said it. Not many of us have out-of-the-ordinary skills, or can qualify for the Olympics, or are in the Guinness Book of World Records.
But what would you say if I found the trick to make you feel super-human?
Engraved Leatherman tools are the secret to feeling like a ninja. All you need to do is pull one of your pocket and show off all the different things it can do.
Need to cut a string? Done. Need to open a bottle? Done. Need to loosen a screw? Done.
Today, on International Ninja Day, pull out your Engraved Leatherman tools and you’ll feel a little more super-human, even if it’s just for one day.
We shouldn’t need an official holiday to decide to be nice to others. But of all days, today is the day: it is Do Something Nice Day!
What are 3 things you can do today to be kind?
- While in line to buy coffee, but one for the person behind you
- Order engraved Leatherman tools with the words “Be Nice” on them; give a free one to each of your clients
- Smile at everyone you pass on the street
We’re almost done with the first month of 2021- have you given your best customers and employees a Happy New Year gift? These ingenious engraved tools have so many tricks up their (imaginary) sleeves, you’ll be amazed:
Sure, there is always work that needs to be done around the house, but sometimes you just need a break.
Engraved Leatherman tools are the best handyman- they can help you with a broad variety of tasks in the garage, but when you’re finally ready for a break they also can crack open a beer!
Today is American Beer Day, the perfect day to use the bottle opener on your engraved Leatherman tools:
Do you need engraved Leatherman tools for a promotion for your company? Here are a few guidelines to make your promotion a success.
- Get an eps file for your logo. The engraver will need this, for a neat imprint.
- Get an accurate count of how many tools you will need, then add a few, in case more recipients pop up later.
- Don’t wait till the last minute. Production time can be 7-10 business days after you approve a proof. Rush production is sometimes available.
- Find the best Leatherman engraver online. Get one that responds quickly to your emails or phone calls. Also, find a website that is neat and easy to navigate and order from.
- Place your order, and pay by credit card. Most people do it this way because of the convenience, safety, and protection from a bad merchant.
- Make plans on how you will distribute the Leatherman tools. Possibly design a flyer or email to announce your promotion.
- When they arrive, pass out your engraved Leatherman tools in person or at a meeting or party designed around your promotion.
- Your workforce will be so happy that you came up with this wonderful idea.