We’re almost done with the first month of 2021- have you given your best customers and employees a Happy New Year gift? These ingenious engraved tools have so many tricks up their (imaginary) sleeves, you’ll be amazed:
Sure, there is always work that needs to be done around the house, but sometimes you just need a break.
Engraved Leatherman tools are the best handyman- they can help you with a broad variety of tasks in the garage, but when you’re finally ready for a break they also can crack open a beer!
Today is American Beer Day, the perfect day to use the bottle opener on your engraved Leatherman tools:
Do you need engraved Leatherman tools for a promotion for your company? Here are a few guidelines to make your promotion a success.
- Get an eps file for your logo. The engraver will need this, for a neat imprint.
- Get an accurate count of how many tools you will need, then add a few, in case more recipients pop up later.
- Don’t wait till the last minute. Production time can be 7-10 business days after you approve a proof. Rush production is sometimes available.
- Find the best Leatherman engraver online. Get one that responds quickly to your emails or phone calls. Also, find a website that is neat and easy to navigate and order from.
- Place your order, and pay by credit card. Most people do it this way because of the convenience, safety, and protection from a bad merchant.
- Make plans on how you will distribute the Leatherman tools. Possibly design a flyer or email to announce your promotion.
- When they arrive, pass out your engraved Leatherman tools in person or at a meeting or party designed around your promotion.
- Your workforce will be so happy that you came up with this wonderful idea.