A long-lasting tool will show off your company logo for a long time.
- Engraved Leatherman tools are made in the USA
- They are useful, and are the best all-around tool for emergencies.
- Everyone appreciates receiving a genuine Leatherman® tool.
- You will be the hero of your company, the Santa Claus of your workforce.
These 3 Engraved Leatherman Tools are ordered repeatedly. Once you try one, you’ll love it. You will want to share it with all your employees and customers. Why are they so popular? Because they are:
- Made in the USA.
- Expertly laser engraved with your corporate logo in the USA.
- So strong that they can last forever.
- Warranted for 25 years.
- A household name around the world.
- Appreciated by everyone who is lucky enough to receive one.
- Useful as an emergency “toolbox” for many jobs.
The newest best pocket knife this year is made by Leatherman®.
These are the features that earned it our highest approval:
- Small enough to keep in your pocket, yet big enough to do bigger jobs.
- Super sharp blade. It comes very sharp, and stays sharp.
- Light weight, because of the “holey” design. Both sides of the handle and the blade have this feature.
- Opens easily with the thumb hole.
- Locks in the open position, so it won’t accidentally close on you.
- Minimal but safe handle design, which shows off the blade.
- Stainless steel pocket clip with an integral bottle opener.
- Sturdy liner lock mechanism.
- Partially serrated blade can do the heavy jobs of cutting rope.
- Made in the USA of U.S. and foreign components.
- Are you a plant manager, or owner?
- Do you have a long list of unhappy employees?
- Would you like to turn those frowns into smiles?
Here is a plan of action:
- Find your company logo. Vector art is the best art (.ai or .eps)
- Contact an online knife engraving company that can laser engrave your logo.
- Order Engraved Leatherman Tools, enough for every employee.
- Schedule a picnic or banquet, or awards program.
- Give a Leatherman with your logo to each employee.
- Watch those frowns turn into smiles!
Most Engraved Leatherman Tools are not permitted past the TSA people at an airport. But, here are a few that ARE allowed.
Also permitted, are these:
- Tread(TM) LT
- Piranha 2
- Style® PS
- Hail + Style® PS
- Juice® CS3
You can view all these at the Leatherman website. TSA allows them because they either have no blades, or very small knife blades.
Here are 4 valuable tips:
- At trade shows, pass out inexpensive company logo knives to interested contacts. Is $2 or $10 too much to spend on a contact, if you stand to make thousands of dollars from them?
- Help cut down on injury time, by giving company logo knives as safety awards to your employees. Less “down time” will help your company profit.
- Build a better rapport with your best customers by giving them pocket knives with your Logo. This could bring you great rewards.
- Give company logo knives with your logo to all employees at your company Christmas party. Sharing your profitable year with a $50 Leatherman Tool is a tangible bonus that doesn’t cost you much.
This Engraved Leatherman Tool is so useful, that I personally can’t live without.
The Wingman (LM37) is a great set of pliers. It has wire cutter, bottle
opener, can opener, and many other function. The one tool that is a personal necessity for me is the Package Opener. It easily opens those “plastic clamshell” packages that are a problem to open. These are the clear packages that show the product, but don’t let you get to it without a fight. The Package Opener safely and quickly opens those things. It’s safe, because it is designed like a little hook. You don’t push it, you pull it along the edge of the “bubble” area of the packaging.
Why give logo knives for Christmas?
If the knife lasts forever, so will your logo. What other kind of advertising lasts forever?
- Pocket logo knives are useful tools. How many times has a Leatherman tool saved the day?
- Logo knives are appreciated by your employees and your customers. What other kind of advertising is “appreciated”?
- USA-made logo knives show that you care about the American work force.
Leatherman tools have been around since 1983. This isn’t a very long time, compared to barlow knives, which started in the 1600’s. 34 years is a relatively short history, but it seems that Leatherman tools have been around forever. Companies have advertised their logo on Engraved Leatherman Tools because they last forever. What other type of advertising lasts forever?
These tools have been designed around a pair of pliers, with some other handy tools attached. But in the last couple of years, 2 new designs have emerged.
- The Leatherman Raptor was introduced in 2014. It is basically a rugged pair of folding scissors with many other emergency medical tools. It is considered an absolute necessity for today’s EMT’s and safety force personnel.
- Tim Leatherman came up with another innovative product in 2015. The Tread. It is a multi-tool that can be worn as a bracelet. Now screwdrivers and nut drivers, and a box cutter can always be in easy reach.
What will Tim come up with next?
Do you have any ideas for a New multi-tool?…………………………
Leatherman tools come with their own logo on them. Why not get some Engraved Leatherman Tools with YOUR company logo on them? Here are some good reasons:
- Your employees would respond well to a safety award once a year. They will work more safely all year long, in order to receive a quality business gift from you.
- Service awards like this will help you to retain the best employees.
- Your best customers will appreciate your useful business gift, and will do more business with you.
- Your best customers would be embarrassed to order from anyone else but you.
- Your care and generosity will motivate others around you to follow your lead.
Show your generosity today with Engraved Leatherman Tools.