A long-lasting tool will show off your company logo for a long time.
- Engraved Leatherman tools are made in the USA
- They are useful, and are the best all-around tool for emergencies.
- Everyone appreciates receiving a genuine Leatherman® tool.
- You will be the hero of your company, the Santa Claus of your workforce.
These 3 Engraved Leatherman Tools are ordered repeatedly. Once you try one, you’ll love it. You will want to share it with all your employees and customers. Why are they so popular? Because they are:
- Made in the USA.
- Expertly laser engraved with your corporate logo in the USA.
- So strong that they can last forever.
- Warranted for 25 years.
- A household name around the world.
- Appreciated by everyone who is lucky enough to receive one.
- Useful as an emergency “toolbox” for many jobs.
- Are you a plant manager, or owner?
- Do you have a long list of unhappy employees?
- Would you like to turn those frowns into smiles?
Here is a plan of action:
- Find your company logo. Vector art is the best art (.ai or .eps)
- Contact an online knife engraving company that can laser engrave your logo.
- Order Engraved Leatherman Tools, enough for every employee.
- Schedule a picnic or banquet, or awards program.
- Give a Leatherman with your logo to each employee.
- Watch those frowns turn into smiles!
This Engraved Leatherman Tool is so useful, that I personally can’t live without.
The Wingman (LM37) is a great set of pliers. It has wire cutter, bottle
opener, can opener, and many other function. The one tool that is a personal necessity for me is the Package Opener. It easily opens those “plastic clamshell” packages that are a problem to open. These are the clear packages that show the product, but don’t let you get to it without a fight. The Package Opener safely and quickly opens those things. It’s safe, because it is designed like a little hook. You don’t push it, you pull it along the edge of the “bubble” area of the packaging.
Leatherman tools have been around since 1983. This isn’t a very long time, compared to barlow knives, which started in the 1600’s. 34 years is a relatively short history, but it seems that Leatherman tools have been around forever. Companies have advertised their logo on Engraved Leatherman Tools because they last forever. What other type of advertising lasts forever?
These tools have been designed around a pair of pliers, with some other handy tools attached. But in the last couple of years, 2 new designs have emerged.
- The Leatherman Raptor was introduced in 2014. It is basically a rugged pair of folding scissors with many other emergency medical tools. It is considered an absolute necessity for today’s EMT’s and safety force personnel.
- Tim Leatherman came up with another innovative product in 2015. The Tread. It is a multi-tool that can be worn as a bracelet. Now screwdrivers and nut drivers, and a box cutter can always be in easy reach.
What will Tim come up with next?
Do you have any ideas for a New multi-tool?…………………………
Leatherman tools come with their own logo on them. Why not get some Engraved Leatherman Tools with YOUR company logo on them? Here are some good reasons:
- Your employees would respond well to a safety award once a year. They will work more safely all year long, in order to receive a quality business gift from you.
- Service awards like this will help you to retain the best employees.
- Your best customers will appreciate your useful business gift, and will do more business with you.
- Your best customers would be embarrassed to order from anyone else but you.
- Your care and generosity will motivate others around you to follow your lead.
Show your generosity today with Engraved Leatherman Tools.
Since 1983 Leatherman Tools have fascinated everyone who needs a tool in an emergency. Having one of these multi-tools is like having a whole light-weight tool box attached to your belt. Why wear a heavy tool belt, when you can have a light-weight Leatherman Tool?
Need one of these tools?…..
- Flat Screw Driver
- Phillips Screw Driver
- Wire Cutters
- Bottle Opener
- Can Opener
- Blister Pack Opener
- Metal File and Nail File
- Cork Screw
- Serrated Knife
- Needle Nose Pliers
- Leather Punch
Then you need a Leatherman. Why do we love Engraved Leatherman tools? Because we can
- Make our customers happy
- Target our advertising to the people who support us the most.
- Place our logo on a long-lasting useful product.
- Give a tool that is designed and made in the USA.
I chose this list because different people need different features in a multi-tool. This gift list has a tool for everyone on your shopping list. The 7 Best Engraved Leatherman Tools for Christmas Gifts in 2016 are:
- Leatherman Tread.
The biggest sensation in 2015 when it was introduced. For people who would like to wear a multi-tool and keep it available at a moment’s notice.
- Leatherman Wingman LM37.
This is a long-time personal favorite of mine because it is a full-size tool with scissors and wire cutters, and even a tool to open to tough blister packed items that you buy in a store. The knife is available without having to open the pliers.
- Leatherman Micra Pocket Tool (in colors) CLM6.
Scissors, nail file, knife, key ring, tweezers and screw drivers are packed into this small colorful package.
- Leatherman Juice C2.
We put your corporate logo on a corkscrew disguised as a multitool. How convenient. Now you don’t have to look for a corkscrew when you have a bottle of wine to open.
- Leatherman Wave LM17.
Always a popular hi-end multi-tool. The Wave has everything you would need in any emergency.
- Leatherman Style CS, LM36.
This one is relatively new to the line. Carabiners are very popular, because you can clip the tool onto your back pack, or your car keys. The carabiner also doubles as a strong bottle opener.
- Leatherman Rebar LM41.
What makes this full size multi-tool special is the super hard, replaceable wire cutter blades, and electrical wire crimper.
These are all American made in the USA. Your corporate logo is laser engraved in the USA, also. Engraved Leatherman Tools are the perfect gift for the man (and woman) who has everything. Yes, even ladies will appreciate the Micra because of its small size and the handy features that it has.
Here are our top reasons for buying Engraved Leatherman Tools with your corporate logo professionally laser engraved . See how many you agree with:
- They are USA-Made.
- They come with a 25 Year limited warranty.
- The name Leatherman is known the world over.
- They are the best quality multi tool ever invented.
- They were invented by Tim Leatherman out of necessity. Yes. Tim is the mother of the Leatherman, and necessity is the mother of invention.
- The laser engraving is professionally done by an expert laser department.
- Every recipient of a Leatherman will remember you forever.
- Top quality steel and workmanship go into every tool.
Don’t miss out on our 25th Anniversary Sale. It ends this Friday, September 30. Get FREE shipping on your order of anything on our website.
Coupon Code: LKSH
Use that code in the shopping cart, and your ground shipping is reduced to zero.
Conditions: Offer good on NEW order (not a repeat order), for $200 or more. Cannot combine with other special offers, sale prices or coupons. Good for free ground shipping to the 48 contiguous states. Previous sales excluded. Must use this coupon code in the shopping cart: LKSH. Offer expires September 30, 2016.
Engraved Leatherman Tools are our specialty. Your corporate logo is professionally laser engraved on the handle.