3 Engraved Buck Knives that will surely delight your customers that are hunters are in stock. Buck has been making knives since 1902. And these are the most popular ones this time of year. You can get your company logo laser engraved on them. They are made out of the best stainless steel, and come sharpened, ready to be used. What better way to make your logo last forever.
Camo is catchy. Camo is not just for outdoorsmen and campers and hunters. Owning a camo knife gives you a feeling of freedom, adventure, and wildness. Camo is a club that encompasses all who own a camo item. You can be sitting in your office, working at your computer, and belong to this “club”. As long as you have a camouflage knife or any camo gear, you have this sense of freedom. And you have a sense of belonging to this special “club”.
Camo Engraved Pocket Knives are not always the traditional brown and green. Now they are available in orange, pink, red, and 2-tone camo.
To answer this question, we think these are the important points to consider:
- USA made.
- A company with a long history of success.
- A wide variety of styles, including traditional and tactical.
- Made out of the best stainless steel.
- A lifetime warranty.
The winner on all 5 points is Buck Knives. They make the best engraved pocket knives.
Logo-Knives.com is awarding Buck Knives with the “Best Pocket Knife for 2018”.
- Are American designed and made.
- Have a long reputation for quality, starting with the Buck 110 Folding Hunter Lockback.
- Have listened to the public, and developed several Camo (camouflage) designs, including the orange camo.
- Makes the Nobleman 327, which is a big seller. They haven’t changed the design, since it has been so successful.
- Have mixed the old with the new. The traditional Trapper 382 is the hallmark of the old fashioned 2-bladed pocket knife.
The new Tactical design of the Bones Pocket Knife 870 is the answer to the public’s desire for the modern design of a tactical knife.
- Have always been a big name in hunting knives, like the Kalinga 401.
Buck is mixing the past with the present, and is very sensitive to the needs of the knife lovers out there. This is the key to their success.
You will be a Hero when you:
- Present USA-made Case Knives to the retirees after they gave at least 20 years of service.
- Give everyone a Buck knife at the annual banquet because of a perfect safety record.
- Hand out inexpensive Maxam knives to the prospects who visit your table at a trade show.
- Present your best customers with a Kutmaster steak knife set this Christmas, with your company logo laser engraved on each blade.
- Hand out your company logo knives when you are out prospecting for new clients, the type that may have a lifetime value of $10,000 or more.
Buck Knives have long been popular among Americans since 1902. Then someone decided to laser engrave a business logo on them, and created a useful promotional product. What year was that? Sometime between 1902 and 1950 I would guess. Today, Engraved Buck Knives have gained these powers:
- Making employees happy and more productive when their boss gives them one
with the company logo on it.
- Solidifying business relationships by giving a quality engraved Buck knife with a company logo.
- Creating a safer workforce. Buck knives are used as an incentive to use safe work methods in the shop. At the end of a safe year, everyone is rewarded with an engraved Buck knife safety award that boldly displays the company logo.
Are you thinking about giving your employees a safety award? If you want to use engraved Buck Knives, here are 5 timely tips:
- Choose a high-end USA-made Buck knife. The Buck 110 Folding Hunter is a
- Pick a reputable on-line dealer in logo knives.
- Find your best version of your company logo. Vector art is needed for a superior job of engraving. A hi resolution jpg will work, but the dealer need
- Plan ahead. Knife engraving usually takes 2 weeks.
- Give out your safety awards at a dinner, or a special meeting. That makes the gift seem more valuable, and memorable.
- Engraved Buck Knives are designed and made by an American Company.
- They are covered by a “Buck Forever Warranty“
- Their brand name is recognizable all over the world.
- Your company logo, laser engraved on the blade, will last forever, just as the knife itself.
- They are great safety awards and service awards for employees.
- Our customers appreciate this form of advertising, when we give them a Buck knife.
- A Buck knife with our corporate logo leads to “word-of-mouth” advertising when shown to friends.
Enter this contest Today.
Post the funniest use for Buck knives by the end of October, and win a Buck Knife (shipped to USA only).
Please keep it clean and appropriate for all ages.
- Shaving in your hotel room while on vacation in a fancy resort.
- Picking your teeth while at your best friend’s wedding reception.
- Scratching your back in a place farther than your hand can reach.
- Cutting your steak in a high class restaurant.
Why are Buck Knives so popular and successful? Why do corporate managers choose to give engraved Buck knives with their company logo to the employees as business gifts? Whey are Buck knives a favorite business gift to customers and clients? Here are 5 secrets to Buck’s popularity.
- Buck’s long history of success. Since 1902, Buck has been in the knife business.
- Making new designs based on the public’s needs. They went from a hunting knife, to pocket knives, and cool looking tactical knives.
- A focus on basic and new camouflage designs. Green and brown camo is good. Then they developed the orange camo design. I’ts still camo, but you can find it in a pile of leaves.
- Keeping old favorite designs, like the Buck Folding Hunter Lockback 110 knife. Why fix it, if it isn’t broken? That’s good advice.
- High quality stainless steel and handle materials. Without fail, you can always depend on the best quality from a Buck knife.