They are used by both men and women. Who hasn’t used a knife in the last month?
- Laser Engraved Kershaw Knives will display your company logo forever. It’s great advertising.
- Everyone appreciates a pocket knife as a gift. No one ever throws away a good knife.
- Kershaw is an American company. Some of their knives are imported, and some are made in the USA.
- High quality stainless steel makes a good knife, and Kershaw uses the best.
- The perceived value of a Kershaw knife is higher than the actual cost of it.
Have you ever broken the blade of your pocket knife? Was it because you used it as a pry bar? This sort of damage is never covered by a warranty. Now we have an answer to this type of accident. It is a large pocket knife (4 3/4″ closed), and comes with a pocket/belt clip.
These engraved Kershaw knives come with a built-in pry bar at the end of the handle. Now you don’t have to jeopardize your blade when you need to pry something apart. This heavy duty attachment will easily do the job for you.
Here are the Best Assisted-Open Pocket Knives all in one place. All 2 dozen of them. Different knife manufacturers make knives that are easy to open. Once you start to open one of the assisted-open knives, it takes it the rest of the way. These are not switch-blades. These are much safer and easier to use. The best feature is, you only need one hand to operate them. The mechanism that Kershaw uses their own “Speedsafe” system.
Here are my 2 favorites. One by Kershaw, and the other one by Kutmaster….
Some Kershaw knives are made in the USA, and some are made overseas according to the rigid specifications of the Kershaw-USA team.
The special feature of some of the engraved Kershaw knives is the SpeedSafe® opening mechanism. It allows you to quickly and easily open the knife with one hand. You just push on the thumbstud or pull on the flipper. The knife will open the rest of the way with ease. This is great if your parachute is caught in a tree, and so are you, and you have only one free hand. Even if you are in a less dangerous situation, the SpeedSafe® makes your life easier.
CRKT employs some dedicated knife designers from around the world. That is why they are competing with Kershaw and Kutmaster (Utica) for some great pocket knife designs. Those two companies have been around much longer, and have strong reputations in the knife industry.
Engraved Kershaw Knives are designed and marketed by an American Company that dates back to 1907. If you are thinking about ordering a batch with your corporate logo, here are some valuable tips:
- Shop for a reputable on-line knife distributor, like logo-knives.com.
- Have your art file ready in vector format. This would be an .ai or an .eps file. Sometimes pdf files are created as vector art. The knife distributor can help you on this.
- How many do you need? Since there is a minimum order, you will want to order
enough the first time, so you aren’t 1 or 2 knives short of your needs.
- Ask to see a virtual proof before the Kershaw knives are engraved.
- Personalization. Do you want some of the knives to be marked with the recipient’s name? If you are using these as awards, this adds meaning to the gift.
When your knives arrive, enjoy giving them out. You will be considered a hero.
Based on popularity, these are the 3 Best Engraved Kershaw Knives.
Kershaw is an American company based in Oregon. Their designs shown here are not tactical, but more accurately described as “modern”. All their knives are well-constructed, and the opening and locking mechanism works extremely well.
According to the Walmart website, they already sell Kershaw Knives. According to “Promogram”, an ASI newsletter, Walmart announced in mid August 2017 its Walmart PromoShop, an online way to sell imprinted items such as T shirts for family reunions. They also reported to have pens, mugs, and bags.
- Will they include Engraved Kershaw Knives also?
- Will they be proficient in handling the detailed art problems in engraving business gifts? Screen printing T shirts is easy. Every town has 3 or 4 screen printers that do T shirts. Laser engraving expensive stainless steel items is an art and science. The imprinters that do those items, specialize in them. They don’t do shirts and pencils.
- Will they be able to assist customers in designing a layout that is easy to read, and attractive? The current Kershaw Knives distributors are experienced in these details.
If you decided to give custom engraved knives to your employees, here are 5 tips to help you get the biggest bang for your buck.
- Shop early. Rush jobs sometimes bring unpleasant surprises. If you give yourself time and the knife engraver time, you will see better results.
- Pick a knife company with good service and quality engraving.
- Keep your logo and other imprinting simple, so it can be large and memorable.
- Ask for an email proof, to make sure you get what you have in mind.
- Pick the highest quality pocket knives that you can afford. High quality is appreciated by your employees. Low quality knives will leave a lasting impression.
Custom Engraved Knives are usually pocket knives. Sometimes non-folding knives are laser engraved with company logos. Pocket knives are much more popular, because they take up less space, and can be concealed easily. These 5 custom engraved knives were chosen because of their popularity. Most manufacturers, contractors, and service companies like to give these knives to their employees, associates, and customers. So here are the 5 most popular ones. You should have them, too.