Buck has broken the mold of conformity, with the introduction of the Slim Select 110s series of pocket knives. Now buying engraved Buck Knives with your company logo can be a colorful experience. Many corporate logos have color in them. Now it is possible to reflect or compliment that color in the knife handle. These are made in the USA of domestic and foreign parts. They are available in Green, Tan, Grey, Orange, Red, and Black, and are a full 4 4/5″ long, closed. The blade is 3 3/4″.
The best engraved Buck Knives are ones that:
- Show your company logo without having to open them. Laser engraving on the handle or bolster is preferred.
- Reflect the quality level of your company. You don’t want to give away cheap knives if you have a high end company.
- Coordinate with your corporate colors. Blue, black, orange camo, regular camo, natural wood, stainless steel.
- Are made in the country of your choice. Do you prefer USA-made or imported?
- Have the design style that is consistent with your company style. Is it traditional or tactical?