3 Engraved Buck Knives that will surely delight your customers that are hunters are in stock. Buck has been making knives since 1902. And these are the most popular ones this time of year. You can get your company logo laser engraved on them. They are made out of the best stainless steel, and come sharpened, ready to be used. What better way to make your logo last forever.
For 2018, these are the hottest Personalized Pocket Knives that have been introduced. Your logo can be laser engraved on the blade, and some of the handles. Made overseas using the design and specifications of American companies. High grade stainless steel blades, and secure locking mechanisms. These knives make great gifts for your employees and customers.
The newest best pocket knife this year is made by Leatherman®.
These are the features that earned it our highest approval:
- Small enough to keep in your pocket, yet big enough to do bigger jobs.
- Super sharp blade. It comes very sharp, and stays sharp.
- Light weight, because of the “holey” design. Both sides of the handle and the blade have this feature.
- Opens easily with the thumb hole.
- Locks in the open position, so it won’t accidentally close on you.
- Minimal but safe handle design, which shows off the blade.
- Stainless steel pocket clip with an integral bottle opener.
- Sturdy liner lock mechanism.
- Partially serrated blade can do the heavy jobs of cutting rope.
- Made in the USA of U.S. and foreign components.
To answer this question, we think these are the important points to consider:
- USA made.
- A company with a long history of success.
- A wide variety of styles, including traditional and tactical.
- Made out of the best stainless steel.
- A lifetime warranty.
The winner on all 5 points is Buck Knives. They make the best engraved pocket knives.
Have a Very Gerber Christmas!
Some of the biggest corporations give engraved Gerber knives at Christmas time. They have their corporate logo laser engraved on them. Then they give them to their employees and customers. Why?
- They are good advertising.
- Gerber knives show how thoughtful the company owners are.
- This type of advertising lasts a lifetime, as long as the knives.
- They are made of high quality stainless steel.
- The new tactical design is in demand among knife-lovers.
Here are the 2 most popular Gerber knives in our experience.
Just in Time to Order for Christmas
These new Case knives with your corporate logo will last forever with your customers and employees. This is a cost effective way to make your advertising last forever, or until you retire. Each customer will love to own a USA-made Case knife.
Case has come up with new handle colors and designs. Some are synthetic, bone, and buffalo horn. Some are orange, gray, navy blue, patriotic colors, yellow, black, and white. Most of the blades are high quality stainless steel. One new knife is chrome vanadium (item 031), a material that you can get real sharp, and keep real sharp. Case does the decorating right there in their Pennsylvania factory. They do laser engraving, electro etching, Tech Printing (durable screen printing) up to 2 colors, and engraving with color fill.
These are my new favorites:
Do you give pocket knives with your logo to your clients?
- Do your clients appreciate your gift?
- Does this form of advertising help?
- How do you know that company logo knives pay off?
The first 2 questions are easy to answer, but the last 2 can leave you scratching your head. Any form of advertising has to address these questions:
- Will it be cost effective?
- How will I know the advertising campaign worked?
- Will the campaign have long-lasting rewards?
- Will the campaign show my company in the image that I want it to show?
- Is the success of the advertising campaign “measurable”?
A $50 pocket stainless steel pocket knife with your corporate logo laser engraved will be a good investment. But only if it is cost effective. If that knife brings you an order worth $5,000 or $1,000,000, it is well worth its cost. So quality company logo knives aren’t for a business that gets a lot of small orders.
How will you know it worked? How does Procter and Gamble know that their 30 second commercial last Tuesday worked? You can only guess that all advertising has a cumulative effect on your customer base. There are ways to track effectiveness. We can explore these methods in another post.
Will a gift knife have long-lasting rewards? You bet! So do it now, and not just before you retire.
Image: Choose the style of knife that reflects your company’s image.
Measurable results of this type of advertising: A great topic for next time.
Fortunately, you don’t have to do the searching yourself. The people that do the engraving look for knife materials that will engrave well. Not all stainless steel is suitable for laser engraving. Some steel is not consistent enough to give good results when you laser engrave it. It may be a great blade or handle component of a knife, as far as durability and appearance. But it might not be suitable for laser engraving.
Here are engravable knives, pocket knives that have been tested for engraving. They all have passed the test for beautiful laser engraving.
Impress your workers………Give personalized knives as safety awards.
Personalized knives are engraved knives with a person’s name on each knife. They are designed to be personal custom gifts to each special recipient. Everyone likes to see their name on their possessions. Why not take advantage of this human trait, and advertise your company on the knives, too.
- Choose a quality stainless steel knife with an attractive handle.
- Order from a reputable online knife company.
- Pick out your best, simplified corporate logo.
- Prepare a list of your personalized names on an Excel worksheet.
- Order a few extra knives without a name, for recipients that pop up in the near future.
The New Gerber Instant Knife 752 is designed to be light weight, but big and powerful. If you get your company logo on these engraved Gerber knives, you will be an Instant Success with your employees and customers. Gerber keeps up-to-date with the preferences of knife enthusiasts. This year, they want a tactical design, and the assisted-opening feature. Light-weight handles with cutouts are a big hit, also. The stainless steel blade is in the form of a modified tanto style and 3 1/4″ long. The knife is 4 1/2″ closed, which is a large pocket knife. To keep the weight low, Gerber makes the handle out of a composite material. Can you open this knife with one hand? You bet.