Some of the great new ideas in the past for company logo knives have been:
- A pocket clip, so you can get to your knife right away.
- Synthetic handles, to keep the cost down.
- Locking mechanisms to keep the blade open when you are using it.
- High grade stainless steel, to keep you knife looking good.
- Hollow ground edge, to stay sharp longer, and to make it easier to sharpen.
- Stainless steel “air-cooled” handles, to keep the weight light.
- Minimalist designs, which combine the liner with the handle. Also making one of the handles extremely narrow, just to protect you from the blade edge.
- Adding your logo with electro-etching, laser engraving, machine engraving, or pad printing in colors.
- Assisted-open devices to allow you to quickly open the pocket knife with one hand.
- Stealth knives that look like a key.
So, what could possibly be the next big idea in logo knives?
- Voice-activated opening and closing. (Phones can do this. Why not a knife?)
- Warranty reduced to 90 days. Optional extended warranty available for $29 per year.
- Don’t want to buy one? Rent one by the month from your favorite Walmart (not).
- Do you need one delivered? Just call Juber, and they will bring you a selection of knives to purchase. $28 delivery and processing charge, plus $55 per hour while you make your selection.
- Need one for just a day? Pick one up at a Knife Kiosk. Return it to any Knife Kiosk in the country. Only $1 per hour. If you don’t return it for a week, your credit card will be charged $395.
- Have a better idea? Post it here on this blog…………