Pocket knives have a special mystique about them. When I go to a flea market, there are always people looking at, and buying pocket knives. They come in all shapes and sizes. Most of them are custom engraved knives with a company logo. Why are they so popular? Here’s what I have figured out:
- They are constructed of steel, which is a valued commodity.
- They help you do a big job, with very little effort.
- The intricate mechanical nature of folding knives makes them interesting.
Triple Action Assisted Opener 15-bcr100e
- They are collectible because they come in many colors, shapes, and sizes.
- They give the user power to do things that he can’t do with his bare hands.
- They can be used to cut, shave, carve, slice, dice, whittle, scrape, and get you out of a car in an emergency.
- They are usually tough enough to last a lifetime, and even get passed down from generation to generation.
- Their intrinsic beauty comes from the qualities of the handle material and the blade. Their color and sheen, texture, and smoothness all contribute to their beauty.
- Their age can tell a story about their history and ownership.
- Custom engraved knives can make your company logo last forever, on a unique advertising piece.
- They are small enough so that you can keep all 10 of these features safely in your pocket.