If you want to get engraved Buck knives for your employees, here are 6 tips to simplify your job.
- Get an .eps art file of your logo from your artist. Eps files are the neatest, and will
make your logo look very professional when it is laser engraved on the knives. Other files may be acceptable. A good knife merchant is able to convert your files to eps files.
- Find out how many knives you need for your promotion. Always order a few extra for last minute changes.
- Find a reputable merchant online by searching for “engraved Buck knives“.
- Is their website neat, organized, and easy to order from?
- Contact the online merchant if you have any questions, or just want to get to know them. Are they friendly and knowledgeable?
- Complete the order online, and submit your credit card number and your art file. Now just wait for the email proof, and then your engraved Buck knives. Enjoy!