Here are our top 4 reasons for loving Engraved Buck Knives. If you are familiar with Buck knives, see if you agree. If Buck is new to you, here’s a great introduction to the best knife ever make.
- Quality. Buck makes the best quality knives out of the best quality materials. Your logo is laser engraved with the most up-to-date technology.
- Warranty. It’s a real life-time warranty that covers any defect in the material and workmanship. Buck will repair or replace, at their option. The Buck warranty is on their website.
- Selection. There is a popular selection of 1 bladed and 2 bladed and 3 bladed pocket knives, carrying cases, and fixed blade knives.
- Sharpness. All Buck knives come ready to use. They are extremely sharp and willing to cut for you.
And here are 4 great Buck knives, the best sellers.
Buck Bantam BBW Camo Lockback 284CM
You have a logo, and want someone to put it on some high quality pocket knives, like Kershaw knives. Here are some tips on how to get the biggest bang for your buck.
- Pick a knife company that has an easy-to-use website. A website that is neat, uncluttered, and simple to navigate.
- Choose a knife company that has excellent customer service. Does the same sales rep talk to you each time you call or email?
- Does the knife company email you a virtual proof before putting your order into production?
- Buy your engraved Kershaw Knives from a company with at least a 25 year track record of customer satisfaction.
- Choose a Kershaw Knife engraver that uses the latest laser engraving technology, for a permanent imprint of your corporate logo. Choose Logo-knives.com