The best pocket knife for March 2017 was chosen for its high quality of material and workmanship. It also has these main features:
- Beautifully designed camo pattern throughout the handle
- Assisted opening system, called Speedsafe
- Safety tip lock to guard against accidental opening
- Perfect size for your pocket
- 420hc stainless steel blade
- Made in the USA
- Full color one piece gift box
Our pick this month is made by Kershaw, an American company.
Kershaw “Scallion” Knife, Camo 1620
Here are our top 4 reasons for loving Engraved Buck Knives. If you are familiar with Buck knives, see if you agree. If Buck is new to you, here’s a great introduction to the best knife ever make.
- Quality. Buck makes the best quality knives out of the best quality materials. Your logo is laser engraved with the most up-to-date technology.
- Warranty. It’s a real life-time warranty that covers any defect in the material and workmanship. Buck will repair or replace, at their option. The Buck warranty is on their website.
- Selection. There is a popular selection of 1 bladed and 2 bladed and 3 bladed pocket knives, carrying cases, and fixed blade knives.
- Sharpness. All Buck knives come ready to use. They are extremely sharp and willing to cut for you.
And here are 4 great Buck knives, the best sellers.
Buck Bantam BBW Camo Lockback 284CM