You have a logo, and want someone to put it on some high quality pocket knives, like Kershaw knives. Here are some tips on how to get the biggest bang for your buck.
- Pick a knife company that has an easy-to-use website. A website that is neat, uncluttered, and simple to navigate.
- Choose a knife company that has excellent customer service. Does the same sales rep talk to you each time you call or email?
- Does the knife company email you a virtual proof before putting your order into production?
- Buy your engraved Kershaw Knives from a company with at least a 25 year track record of customer satisfaction.
- Choose a Kershaw Knife engraver that uses the latest laser engraving technology, for a permanent imprint of your corporate logo. Choose Logo-knives.com