There are 4 major pocket knife brands that make the best Christmas presents, with your company logo engraved on the handle or blade.
- Buck knives are as American as apple pie. Personalized with your corporate logo, they carry your good will to the recipient. Everyone has heard of the name Buck.
- Case knives also have a universal brand recognition. They are noted for being USA-made. People collect them world-wide. W. R. Case & Sons Cutlery has been making knives since 1889.
- Kershaw is a major American knife company with very high standards. It’s
knives have ushered in new and unique designs that are being copied by other manufacturers.
- Kutmaster/Utica is also an American pocket knife company that produces some union-made knives, too. The quality is on par with Buck, and sells for a lower price because of brand recognition. They have a fine line of custom engraved knives.
- Dako knives are imported from China, but offer much value for a low cost. Its personalized knives provide much value when you want to show your logo on a keepsake knife or multi-tool.