Buck Knives is a household word in the USA. So it won’t be too hard to tell you why we love them.
- The first Buck Knives were made in the USA, and many of them still are.
- Many of the blades are made from 420HC steel.
- The most famous pocket knife in the world is the Buck Folding Hunter Lockback Knife 110.
- A lifetime warranty comes with every Buck Knife.
- They make excellent service awards and safety awards. Your employees will appreciate your generosity and attention.
- Some are available in gift sets, combined with a MagLite flashlight.
- They come professionally sharpened, and ready for you to use.
- Buck knives are easy to open, close, and sharpen.
- They can be laser engraved with your corporate logo on the blade.
- Buck is always coming out with new designs, like the
Buck® “Bones” – Tiger Stripe 870-TS