Camo knives are real popular this year. We are constantly adding new camo designs. Really, anything that has a camo design is greatly popular. As a twist on the customary camo look, the new “orange camo” is taking over. It still has the same rugged look, but an orange camo knife is harder to loose in the woods. Here are 3 recent orange camouflage personalized knives that we can hardly keep on the shelves.
Pocket knives have a special mystique about them. When I go to a flea market, there are always people looking at, and buying pocket knives. They come in all shapes and sizes. Most of them are custom engraved knives with a company logo. Why are they so popular? Here’s what I have figured out:
- They are constructed of steel, which is a valued commodity.
- They help you do a big job, with very little effort.
- The intricate mechanical nature of folding knives makes them interesting.
- They are collectible because they come in many colors, shapes, and sizes.
- They give the user power to do things that he can’t do with his bare hands.
- They can be used to cut, shave, carve, slice, dice, whittle, scrape, and get you out of a car in an emergency.
- They are usually tough enough to last a lifetime, and even get passed down from generation to generation.
- Their intrinsic beauty comes from the qualities of the handle material and the blade. Their color and sheen, texture, and smoothness all contribute to their beauty.
- Their age can tell a story about their history and ownership.
- Custom engraved knives can make your company logo last forever, on a unique advertising piece.
- They are small enough so that you can keep all 10 of these features safely in your pocket.
The Ohio Promotional Products Association had their semi-annual Cleveland Ohio show last week for distributors of promotional products. I am partial to pocket knives, so here are the best personalized pocket knives that I found in the show. Kent Getsee and Paul Rizzo represent Compass Promotions at the shows. All of the knives are offered with your company logo laser engraved on the blade, and sometimes the stainless steel handle.
Brian Debottis of Starline is showing off the latest engraved pocket knives at the promotional products show in Cleveland. January 26 in Cleveland was a great day for seeing all the new promotional ideas for 2017. Many suppliers were there showing new and popular advertising specialties.
The knife Brian is holding is the new Camo Survival/Rescue Knife MK117. Your company logo can be laser engraved on the stainless steel handle. It shows up as a white image against the camo background. It has all the features you can want in a survival knife. Keep one in your car. It has a partly serrated black blade, seat belt cutter, window breaker, flint fire starter, and a small flashlight.
Ask your business competitors what they do with engraved Buck knives, and here’s what they might tell you. (or not tell you):
- Get your company logo laser engraved on them.
- Give them to your clients to make them appreciate your generosity.
- Give them to your employees as Christmas presents.
- Give them to your associates, to solidify your working bond.
- Give them as an incentive to safe work habits.
- Give them to your best customers when they purchase a certain level of sales.
- Use engraved Buck knives to carry your corporate logo far and wide, for a lifetime of advertising.
Since 1983 Leatherman Tools have fascinated everyone who needs a tool in an emergency. Having one of these multi-tools is like having a whole light-weight tool box attached to your belt. Why wear a heavy tool belt, when you can have a light-weight Leatherman Tool?
Need one of these tools?…..
- Flat Screw Driver
- Phillips Screw Driver
- Wire Cutters
- Bottle Opener
- Can Opener
- Blister Pack Opener
- Metal File and Nail File
- Cork Screw
- Serrated Knife
- Needle Nose Pliers
- Leather Punch
Then you need a Leatherman. Why do we love Engraved Leatherman tools? Because we can
- Make our customers happy
- Target our advertising to the people who support us the most.
- Place our logo on a long-lasting useful product.
- Give a tool that is designed and made in the USA.
Some are proudly made in the USA.
- Some are designed in the USA and manufactured abroad for Kershaw.
- Free setup charge if you order engraved Kershaw knives at the right place. Here.
- The best and highest quality imprinting is laser engraving on the stainless steel blade.
- Some Kershaw knives can be engraved on the handle with your corporate logo.
- SpeedSafe® is the name of our assisted open mechanism.
- For added safety, some of the knives have a slide lock to keep the blade closed.
- Good things come to those who wait (2 weeks production time).
- The packaging is top notch. All Kershaw knives come in a full color genuine gift box.
- The price includes free laser engraving of your logo in one location (if you order at the right place).
When you hear the words “barlow knives”,
most people think about the old fashioned knives that were invented in England in 1670. More of their background is shown here on “History of Barlow Knives“. These knives were built rugged, with an over-sized brass bolster, so the blade was firmly secured in its cradle. They were, and still are, 3 3/8” long closed. Their familiar slight tear-drop shaped makes it comfortable in the palm of your hand when using it. They come in all prices, and are made by many knife manufacturers around the world.
But here are 9 Barlow knives that you may not have heard of. They aren’t fashioned after the famous barlows. They used to be made by the Barlow company in Los Angeles, California until the turn of this century. Barlow was bought out by another company, which kept the trade name. This company, Norwood, was bought out by Bic Graphic about 10 years ago. These Barlow knives, some of them renamed, are sought after by people who remember the original LA company, and like their quality and economy. So here are the 9 popular Barlow knives that you may not have known existed until today…..
Businesses, big and small, had their logos laser engraved on pocket knives in 2016. This was a great way to spread good will and to advertise their company to all the customers and prospects. What were the 10 most engravable knives this year? Here is our list, according to popularity and attractiveness.
Need pocket knives with your logo in a Hurry? Here’s how…..
- Contact an experienced website that does Company Logo Knives. Select one that has at least 20 years experience in satisfying customers.
- Send your art files in vector format (.eps or .ai, and sometimes .pdf), with all the text converted to curves. Need help on this? A reputable knife website company can help you right away.
- Choose a knife that can be done in a 24 hour rush service. Most knives can’t be done that fast, so your selection is limited.
- Choose what kind of shipping speed works best for you. UPS ground, 2nd day air, or 1 day air.
- Complete your order and receive your knives in a couple days, depending on the shipping you picked.
- Enjoy, and distribute your gifts to your employees or customers, and watch them smile!