The best pocket knife for emergency rescue is the stylish Kutmaster® Compact Rescue Knife 95-1832L. Why did I choose this one? Here are my reasons:
- Popularity. This knife attracts a lot of customers.
- Quality. Black 420 stainless steel blade.
- Size. Not too big, and not too small. The 3 1/2″ overall length is perfect for the job.
- Visual impact. The all-black design makes a nice background for your laser engraved logo.
- Usefulness. It contains a very sharp, safe seat belt cutter, a window breaker, and a useful tanto style blade.
- Safety. The blade locks open, with a liner lock, so it won’t accidentally close on you.
- Multiple imprint locations. You can have an imprint on both sides of the blade, and one side of the handle.
- Convenience. It has a handy belt/pocket clip on the back, so that you are always ready for a rescue when an emergency occurs.
Kutmaster really knows how to make the best pocket knife!