Are you thinking of ordering engravable knives for your business? Here are 10 quick tips that will make your idea a success.
- Order before October 31, to avoid getting an “out of stock” problem.
- Choose USA-made pocket knives for the best quality.
- Buy knives that come in an attractive package, like a gift box.
- Find a local or online knife distributor with a good reputation. Read their Testimonials.
- Use an online distributor that has a neat, easy-to-use website.
- Talk to the distributor to make sure they have your best interest in mind.
- Get your logo laser engraved. This is the permanent way of imprinting.
- Buy knives that have a lifetime guarantee, such as Case, Leatherman, and Buck.
- Order enough knives so you don’t run out at the holidays.
- Pass out your gifts at a dinner or ceremony to play up the importance of your gift.