Gerber knives are among my favorite of personalized pocket knives. Here are some reasons why:
- Most of them don’t look like your grandfather’s knives. They have that “tactical knife” look, like the popular dark colored Paraframe I, number 8445.
- The “minimal handle” look, as seen on the Ripstop 1614 is attractive, and makes the knife light weight.
- Got gloves on? Try the EZ Out Lockback 6701, that has holes in the blade, so you can grab and pull the blade open.
- Got tools? If you need a multi-tool, the Gerber Suspension Multi-tool 1471. It has every tool you might need, including scissors and wire cutters. The weight is kept down because of the unique open frame construction.
- Your company or corporate logo always looks good on engraved Gerber knives.