- All Gerber knives are made in the USA. Nope–Some are designed in the USA, but made in China.
- All Gerber knives are made overseas. Wrong. Gerber still makes some pocket knives here in the USA.
- Gerber’s main office is in China. Heck no. It is still in Portland Oregon, deep in the heart of knife country.
- Gerber knives are not made for EDC (every day carry). Incorrect. The size and design of most Gerber knives make them a perfect EDC knife.
- Gerber knives are expensive. Wrong again. The Gerber 6050 Ultralight Lockback is only $21.00 and up, and it is made in America.
Engraved Gerber knives can be your friends for life. Give some with your logo, to YOUR friends.