Logo-Knives.com is awarding Buck Knives with the “Best Pocket Knife for 2018”.
- Are American designed and made.
- Have a long reputation for quality, starting with the Buck 110 Folding Hunter Lockback.
- Have listened to the public, and developed several Camo (camouflage) designs, including the orange camo.
- Makes the Nobleman 327, which is a big seller. They haven’t changed the design, since it has been so successful.
- Have mixed the old with the new. The traditional Trapper 382 is the hallmark of the old fashioned 2-bladed pocket knife.
The new Tactical design of the Bones Pocket Knife 870 is the answer to the public’s desire for the modern design of a tactical knife.
- Have always been a big name in hunting knives, like the Kalinga 401.
Buck is mixing the past with the present, and is very sensitive to the needs of the knife lovers out there. This is the key to their success.