Logo-Knives.com is awarding Buck Knives with the “Best Pocket Knife for 2018”.
- Are American designed and made.
- Have a long reputation for quality, starting with the Buck 110 Folding Hunter Lockback.
- Have listened to the public, and developed several Camo (camouflage) designs, including the orange camo.
- Makes the Nobleman 327, which is a big seller. They haven’t changed the design, since it has been so successful.
- Have mixed the old with the new. The traditional Trapper 382 is the hallmark of the old fashioned 2-bladed pocket knife.
Buck Trapper 382
The new Tactical design of the Bones Pocket Knife 870 is the answer to the public’s desire for the modern design of a tactical knife.
Buck® Black “Bones” Pocket Knife 870-BK
- Have always been a big name in hunting knives, like the Kalinga 401.
Buck® Kalinga 401
Buck is mixing the past with the present, and is very sensitive to the needs of the knife lovers out there. This is the key to their success.