Need engraved Gerber knives to hand out to your best clients? Here are some valuable tips.
- Pick a company that offers “Free Setup” for your engraving.
- Find a company with a clean, easy-to-use website. Logo-Knives was professionally designed, and based on the latest version of ShopSite Pro shopping cart software.
- Choose to have your logo laser engraved instead of acid etched. Laser is permanent, and acid etching is semi-permanent.
- Decide on the right engraved Gerber knives or multi-tools for your customers.
- Make sure your logo and message are simple enough to show up on the Gerber blade and be easy to read. If your logo has a lot of details, it may have to be simplified in order to make an attractive job.