Engraved Kershaw Knives are designed and marketed by an American Company that dates back to 1907. If you are thinking about ordering a batch with your corporate logo, here are some valuable tips:
- Shop for a reputable on-line knife distributor, like logo-knives.com.
- Have your art file ready in vector format. This would be an .ai or an .eps file. Sometimes pdf files are created as vector art. The knife distributor can help you on this.
- How many do you need? Since there is a minimum order, you will want to order
enough the first time, so you aren’t 1 or 2 knives short of your needs.
- Ask to see a virtual proof before the Kershaw knives are engraved.
- Personalization. Do you want some of the knives to be marked with the recipient’s name? If you are using these as awards, this adds meaning to the gift.
When your knives arrive, enjoy giving them out. You will be considered a hero.