If you decided to give custom engraved knives to your employees, here are 5 tips to help you get the biggest bang for your buck.
- Shop early. Rush jobs sometimes bring unpleasant surprises. If you give yourself time and the knife engraver time, you will see better results.
- Pick a knife company with good service and quality engraving.
- Keep your logo and other imprinting simple, so it can be large and memorable.
- Ask for an email proof, to make sure you get what you have in mind.
- Pick the highest quality pocket knives that you can afford. High quality is appreciated by your employees. Low quality knives will leave a lasting impression.