March 29 is National Vietnam War Veterans Day. What can you do to show your appreciation to those veterans who never got an enthusiastic “welcome home”?
- If you are in a certain position, organize a luncheon with a speaker on the
- Build a memorial and hold a dedication ceremony.
- Invite veterans to help in your program.
- Simply thank a Vietnam veteran.
- Order some Buck Knives engraved with “Thanks for your service” on the blade, and pass them out to all the Vietnam veterans who attend your luncheon or ceremony.