What makes a great pocket knife? First of all, the brand makes a difference. Kershaw knives are top quality. Here is a list of the anatomy of “Great Engraved Kershaw Knives“.
- Stainless steel. Kershaw uses the best grade of 420hc steel, so that the blade arrives sharp, and stays sharp for a long time. Then you can bring it back to that factory edge easily.
- Packaging. The way a gift if presented is as important as the gift itself. All Kershaw knives are boxed in a genuine Kershaw box.
- Design. They have a world renown design team.
- Engraving. Your corporate logo will look good, permanently laser engraved on the handle or blade.
- Price. Competition always controls the price of everything, even pocket knives.
- Mechanism. Most of their knives come with the Speedsafe assisted-opening system. This makes the blade come out fast, with very little of your effort.
- Locking system. The framelock design keeps your blade locked open, so it doesn’t buckle on you.