It comes as no surprise that the most successful companies are those with the best customer service. How can you improve the efficiency, quality, and reliability of yours this week? After all, it is National Customer Service Week.
First, you need to define how you can transform your customer service from just “meh” to “ah-may-zing!”.
- Listen to your employees; happy employees will lead to better service
- Always answer the phone
- Hire & train employees properly
- Take constructive criticism- complaints can become opportunities
The next question, once you’ve attracted your customers, is how can you keep them coming back? What incentives or engraved pocket knives can you give them?
- Limited-time free shipping
- Small engraved pocket knife with their next purchase
- Give them engraved pocket knives for writing reviews, recommendations
- Create a Customer Loyalty Reward Program- give different engraved pocket knives when a customer reaches a new level
This year during National Customer Service Week, give useful, enjoyable, and thoughtful engraved pocket knives to your customers. It will brighten up their day and keep them coming back.