We’re halfway through June, but it’s not too late to start celebrating Men’s Health Month! Odds are you have at least a few men or boys in your family, and of course you want to protect them and keep them healthy. This is a month where we encourage those men and boys to be aware of preventable health problems, and to help them lead healthy lives.
How can you help them?
- Give them flyers with info about men’s health
- Encourage early detection
- Encourage them to talk about mental health
- Give them a gift of blue pocket knives engraved with their name
- Wear blue today, on “Wear Blue Friday”!